jatwal128jatwal128 member
edited September 2016 in May 2017 Moms
EDD of 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Do you have pets? Pictures encouraged!
Me: 30  DH: 31
Married 2010
TTC since Nov. 2015
BFP#1: 2/8/16
MC: 3/19/16  :'(
BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
my chart

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 9/21

• Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks today!

How big is baby? The size of a ladybug or a chocolate chip

Upcoming appointments this week? First one on Monday

Any new symptoms or changes? Just extreme bloating. Nothing else new. Still sore boobs and on and off nausea

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just ready to get the first ultrasound!

GTKY: Do you have pets? Pictures encouraged! We have an almost one year old rescue mutt who is basically my child. I spoil him rotten.
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    5 weeks

How big is baby?
    size of an appleseed

nope, not until Oct 17th

nothing much to report so far.. mainly my nipples are a little sore this week which is fun when you're still nursing a toddler

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    still in that "this doesn't seem real yet" phase

GTKY: Do you have pets? Pictures encouraged!
    Right now we only have two pet birds - cockatiels.  They are very personable little birds though.  One of them isn't in the best of health but so far she's hanging in there.  We may get dogs one day when the kids are older.

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 wks

How big is baby? blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Tomorrow morning-- first sono and visit with the doc. 

Any new symptoms or changes? No changes. Mostly on and off nausea and I haven't really pooped in days. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Has anyone had luck preventing stretch marks? Any tips?

GTKY: Do you have pets? I have an 11 y/o tabby cat. He's my bud.
  • Options
    @cclaineDC from all the stuff I've read, they are hereditary. You'll either get them or you won't and there really isn't a whole lot that will change it  :/ using creams will certainly help your skin stay moisturized so it can't hurt, but i haven't heard of anything that will prevent them.
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • Options
    I agree with @jatwal128 on the stretch mark stuff.  I didn't bother doing anything, and I guess I had good genetics because luckily I avoided them with the first one.  

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks 

How big is baby? A raspberry I believe 

Upcoming appointments this week? 2 weeks from tomorrow we have another u/s

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea seems to be better which worries me of course. And my mood swings are much better. Symptoms make me feel better though so I welcome them back

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    -6 weeks today.

How big is baby?
    -The Bump tells me my baby is the size of a sweet pea :)

-I wish! No appointments until October 18!

-I thought I was doing okay this morning, but I just got a wave of nausea. MS?

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    -Nada.

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Pictures encouraged!
    -One big snuggly cat, Charleston. Sorry the picture is so big! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? size of a pop rock apparently :p

Upcoming appointments this week? I have bloodwork on Friday and follow up on Monday. My numbers weren't as high as my doc would like so I get to keep getting poked. I'm just praying that my numbers are awesome on Friday!

Any new symptoms or changes? My boobs are getting more sore for sure. Being tired isn't new but it's my constant haha! I have a cold right now so that's taking over all of my senses.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I wish they had pregnancy tests that went up in HCG levels, like to high amounts, so women who are wanting to see if their numbers are going up could just pee on something every 2-3 days instead of getting poked and having to wait for a doc appt.

GTKY: Do you have pets? Pictures encouraged! The kittens are bigger now but this is a pic I made for a different page before. We have a chiweenie, chug, and two kittens who are a few months old :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Options

How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? As big as a peanut M&M

Upcoming appointments this week? Nada, first appointment is 10/20. Plan on giving myself an ultrasound at work this weekend though

Any new symptoms or changes? still have sore boobs, occasional waves of nausea, super smeller, and congestion (which helps with the smells though!). Oh and permanent exhaustion. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I wish that I could just have an ultrasound so I knew that everything was progressing. It's hard to feel pregnant and be excited until I see that little peanut inside 

GTKY: Do you have pets? Pictures encouraged! We have a 3 yo mini Australian Shepard. 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • Options
    8 weeks

baby is the size of a raspberry!

no appointments this week. 

No new symptoms - just the fatigue and needing to eat small meals. Starting to wonder if I skipped the morning sickness part
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 wks 2 days

How big is baby? Sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  Same as last week.  Exhaustion is going strong

Rants/Raves/Questions?I really wish I could get an U/S earlier.  I have an appointment next week with the nurse practitioner.  No U/S until 10 weeks when I meet with the OB.

GTKY: Do you have pets? Pictures encouraged!  Yes!!  I adopted a lab/boxer mix named Miley and she totally runs my life.  She is 8-1/2.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18