4/10
4/17
4/24

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you travel for the Holidays or does family come to you?

Re: Monday Ticker Change- 9/19/16

• Options
    M&MaxM&Max member
    edited September 2016
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry

Appointments this week? Just had one today to hear the heartbeat with the doppler and then to do blood work for the Harmony.  Glad to have that over with - just anxious for the results! We did also schedule the NT scan - and while I'm excited to get to see the baby again, I'll be super relieved to be done with all this genetic testing and know that the baby is healthy. 

Symptoms? Food aversion has come back a little stronger over the last few weeks - I lost another 5lbs (down 10 total) - which is great on one hand (I'm already overweight) but the dr only wants me to lose 15-20 in total.  I have another appointment in 4 weeks and if I lose another 5 or more then they are talking about putting me on some meds to decrease the aversions - we'll see!

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm curious on the results of the NIPT (how they look, etc) since we didn't do this with DS.  Plus slightly annoyed that my OB didn't tell me the results of my PAP (inconclusive) until I asked.  I think it just slipped through the cracks but still... annoying.  So now I get to have another PAP at my postpardom appt after baby - oh joy!

GTKY: Do you travel for the Holidays or does family come to you? We have in-laws in town (within an hour for both sets) so we celebrate Christmas Eve with DH's family, Christmas day afternoon/the next day with my family, and then generally near New Year's with DH's dad (parents are divorced).  It's a lot of Christmas jammed into such a small timeframe but always fun. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @boone484 you're son is adorable! You've got to love what kids think.  I totally feel you on the sentiment about your DH - I've felt the same way and more than once I've told him, I swear this is all real! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @boone484, LOL!!!!!!!! Stop drinking the pee, duh!!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 Weeks

How big is baby? The size of a lime! (That seems so big!)

Appointments this week? Counting the days until next Tuesday for our NT scan

Symptoms? The fatigue is lessening, but I still get waves of nausea intermittently

Rant/Rave/Questions? We're taking the pictures for our announcement this weekend. There's going to be a festival in our neighborhood this Saturday, and we're going to take a picture of us and the u/s photo on the street with the festival ( photo shopping in the 12 week scan) with something like "newest member of the neighborhood arriving April 2017"

GTKY: Do you travel for the Holidays or does family come to you? We usually travel to my husband's family about 3 hours away, they do a community meal for the elderly on Christmas eve since Meals on Wheels doesn't run on the holiday in that area. It's a great time to get together and give back.
  • Options

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry-/Prune-/baby carrot-sized

Appointments?  No appointment, but going in for MaterniT21 and first tri screen blood draws Wednesday afternoon.  Next appt and U/S is at 13 weeks (and my 39th b-day) on 10/10.

Symptoms?  Mostly just the really, really tired. Eating a ton of carbs, maybe touches of nausea so I've started on B6 and take a half a unisom some nights just in case.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Just so tired of being tired.  Really don't know how people do this with existing little ones!  DH is traveling for work this week too.

GTKY: Do you travel for the Holidays or does family come to you?  I've had to travel about 200 miles/3 hours to my family for the holidays for the last 21 years...Always been so jealous of people who don't have to travel for Thanksgiving especially.  DH's mother is maybe 5 hours away, his father is maybe 7-8 hours - we just married in June so it'll be our first round of holidays married.  I suspect this will involve some sort of rotation.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks! I'm so excited! 

How big is baby? Strawberry

Appointments this week? No, but looking forward to next week's!

Symptoms? Aches and possible ligament pains. Heartburn is coming back. Constipation and bloat. Starving every few hours. Veins darkening. Waking up at night to pee. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? My sonoline b should arrive at the end of the week!!!

GTKY: Do you travel for the Holidays or does family come to you? Travel to see my family for thanksgiving and DH's family for Christmas this year. We usually alternate. I was due with angel baby at Christmas so we weren't going to travel at all this year but I'll be glad to be around family around my original due date. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? plum

Appointments this week? Friday for my 12 week genetic scan

Symptoms? still some nausea. I never feel quite right, and always slightly dizzy. I also have a lot of tightening around my lower belly for the past few days.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Does your ligament stretching pain wrap around and go into your lower back? I explained in the ultrasound thread that they discovered some bleeding so I'm super sensitive to everything I feel. Should I tell the doc about the lower back pain and tightening? or is anyone else feeling the same?

GTKY: Do you travel for the Holidays or does family come to you? It varies. We try to keep it fair

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks.

How big is baby? 
    Plum!

Appointments this week? 
    I had a 12 week check-up today and the NT scan.  The scan was good which is a huge relief, but my NIPT (Panorama) results came back (they were drawn last Monday) as inconclusive.  This may be because I am a bit overweight or because the draw was too early.  Either way, there was not enough fetal DNA and I had to have a redraw.  Hopefully I'll get results next week and not another inconclusive.

Symptoms?
    Eh.  A little of this, a little of that.  Super nose.  I wake up to pee way too much. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I made it past all of my previous loss points.  I feel relieved, but not out of the woods.

Neither.  It's just been the two of us (three with the pup) the last 5 years. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    A plum
    Appointments this week? 
    None
    Symptoms?
    Tired, random dizziness, heartburn if I don't eat. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Got nothin'. 
    The in-laws live 4.5 hours away, so we switch out years. This year is Thanksgiving with my side (we live in the same city), Christmas with his. Next year we switch. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Options
    I missed my ticket change day, when I created it! Oops

How far along are you? 
    10 weeks

How big is baby? Kumquat- or a strawberry

Appointments this week? it's just a physical with my midwife. Pap and what not. But I requested a doppler just in case that wasn't the plan

Symptoms? slowly starting to deminish. I'm trying not to freak. Exhaustion and breast tenderneas. And hunger! Haha 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Did you guys get overly paranoid once you told people? We just told our whole family, ie cousins, aunt's, grandparents etc. And now I'm freaked that something is going to go wrong.

GTKY: Do you travel for the Holidays or does family come to you? Both. We live about an hr away from my in laws. My parents only live 15 min away. We rotate thanks giving, and for Xmas we do Xmas eve with my family, with a big party included. We spend the night there and do Xmas morning, the. Right after that we drive to my in laws and spend the night there. It works out perfect now, but I'm not sure if it'll change one the LO gets older? We will see
  • Options
    @BluesGal10

That's awesome @Nolegirl1185 not braggy! You're excited and happy. Nothing wrong with that. 

If you're worried @MrsBakes I would bring it up! No reason not to. 

Awesome about your sonoline @HGRich I'm still scared to get one!