May 2017 Moms

Re: Our Taurus Babies (At least until May 20th) / Our Gemini Babies for the rest of May

• Options
    Thanks for sharing. I think zodiac stuff is interesting to read. I try not to get hung up on it though. 

I'm hoping this baby waits a little longer to be a Gemini (EDD 5/13) because my SO and his parents are Gemini. I'm a Sagittarius (their opposite sign) like my mom & grandma. I don't know much about Taurus, but as long as the baby is healthy, that's what matters. 
  • Options
    I'm a Taurus but I agree not to get too wrapped up in anything. But boooy am I stubborn lol My son is a virgo and he honestly is 95 percent like the virgo description so I am not sure if its coincidence. I just had free time today and my mind wandered! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom had this big book of everything Sagittarius that I read when I was a kid. I was fascinated by it and much of it did sound like "me". After a while I worried that I was acting like a sag and not myself. Typing it now, it sounds like a childhood identity crisis... Which is probably the most Sagittarius thing of all. Lol. I decided that when I had kids that I'd try not to push their star sign qualities on them like mine were on me. I still like to read it sometimes, in moderation. My niece is a triple Aries to a T and she's only 4! (We just don't tell her and let her do her)
  • Options
    How totally cute to think about! my baby will probably be a taurus! 

BabyGaga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers