April 2017 Moms

FFFC

Happy Friday! Spill your flame free confessions here!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • @shaunessa Breakfast tacos....mmmmm.... I miss Texas.  :/
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @BeachMommy2B I feel you! This is my second and I'm 10weeks today and totally busted out the maternity clothes already. No reason to be uncomfortable, amirite?
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Watching the Today show this morning has made me jealous of all the people who have to worry about big things like, how to arrange the nursery and weekend getaways. My life is so full of actual big problems that I currently have no sympathy for anyone other than myself today. None. Sorry. If you want sympathy over the stress of building your huge new house I am not your girl today. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @mamabear2015 I'm with you... DS gets a balanced diet at daycare, and we do okay with breakfast  (pb toast, fruit and yogurt) so dinner is usually whatever I can microwave in 2 minutes or less
  • shaunessa said:
    We get free breakfast tacos every Friday here at work.  One of my co-workers isn't going to be here today, so I snagged what would have been hers.  The baby was starving!!!
    I want to work with you. Good tacos are hard to find in NTX. :(
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Magheeta said:
    Dinner tonight will come from a drive thru. It's Friday, I'm tired, and I don't care that we are on a budget. DS and I can eat off the dollar menu for the cheap. If it means I don't have to cook, and clean up consists of throwing some wrappers away, count me in. 
    Yes! This has been my life lately. #sorrynotsorry
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @Magheeta, I am in the same boat and was thinking the same thing at about oh, 8:30 this morning!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think I'm going to make cauliflower "mac" & cheese tonight and follow that up with some Polish bakery dessert.  And eat all of it with no shame.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • DH called to tell me he would be even later than normal from work. I hung up on him after saying goodbye and I think he was still saying words. Today has been so horrible. I have to watch my nephew and daughter on Fridays and they were trying to kill me today. I feel like total crap. I am glad that he is hard working and is at a job that is not ideal, but has to work for now until he finds something better. But he leaves at 7am and the absolute earliest he gets home is 6:30, but usually it is 7:00 or later. He didn't even know what time he was leaving tonight. So, I hung up on him cussed him out to myself and cried. And then I pulled out the custard in our freezer from last night and ate some. DD, you are on your own tonight. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy I feel you!! I'm not a SAHM any more but I was for a year and the days when DH was running late are such a MF. You're counting down the minutes til adult interaction and then it gets taken away!

I officially give you a free pass to eat whatever the hell you want for tonight!  Just survive!

Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • @cafedisco So far it has been custard and frozen pizza. The second DD goes to bed there will definitely be some chocolate in my mouth. Thanks! 

eta: My autocorrect wanted to change "frozen" pizza to "prison" pizza. It seems actually very fitting and I almost wanted to leave it. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I took DS to the splash pad with several other moms and toddlers and my kid ate a chocolate chip cookie from KFC while the others ate fruit, smoothies, and other nice healthy stuff. Hey, at least I HAD a cookie. I didn't think to plan snacks.
  • @virginialeigh, great minds think alike...I am literally doing the exact same right now! My son is knocking on the door "mommy come out!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @schef070911 From personal experience, it's WAY harder to find cute boy clothes in stores than it is to find girl clothes.  I went to Target once and there were 5 racks of girl baby clothes and 1 rack of boys that was half out of season clearance.  Old man outfits are cute, it's just way harder to find :(
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers