January 2017 Moms
Options

Not how I imagined things to go.

So things went downhill fast on Tuesday all I can say is trust your instincts and listen to your body! Go get checked out if you have any doubts. 

I ignored symptoms all all day thinking it was nothing but ended up going to the er and saved my baby girl. I'm now in the hospital on strict bedrest until baby is born but she is safe for the time being and that's all that matters. 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Me: 26 DH: 29 Married 8/4/2012
BFP #1 8/20/2013 | EDD 5/4/2014 | MMC 10/2/2013 9w3d | D&C 10/8/2013
BFP #2 2/8/2014 (kinda) EDD 10/29/2014
 | DS Born 10/8/2014 
TTCAL 11/2015 BFP #3 5/12/16 | EDD Jan 2017

Re: Not how I imagined things to go.

• Options
    @Briala I'm so glad you and baby are okay. How scary! Do you have to stay in the hospital or will you be coming home? Do you mind sharing your symptoms? Thinking of you. 
  • Options
    Oh no!  I'm so sorry you're on bed rest, but glad you got checked at baby girl is okay.  Hugs.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No I am stuck here until I deliver whenever that may be. I'm only 21w5d so hopefully I make it until baby is viable and has a better chance. 

My water started leaking on Tuesday afternoon and after a few hours of me thinking it was nothing I decided call my dr's office. I was advised to check in tomorrow or possibly go to the ER that night if things felt weird. After seeing a little blood in the discharge I decided to go in. Turns out what I though was normal discharge was amniotic fluid. They eventually checked my pelvis to get some swabs when they saw a bulge they thought was baby girls head. But it turns out that after an ultrasound my cervix had started to dilate and send me into active labor but since baby was breech my amniotic sac prolapsed though the hole in my cervix and was weeping fluid. I got transferred hospitals and they did an emergency procedure to pit babyies foot and the sac back in a did a cerclage to keep my cervix closed. So now it's a waiting game. If all goes well and I stop contracting and fighting the cerclage and don't get an infection then I should be able to carry to at least a viable age. 

| DS Born 10/8/2014 
  • Options
    If I had waited until Wednesday to go in we would've lost baby. And for those interested it is called "Hourglass Membrane"

| DS Born 10/8/2014 
  • Options
    Holy cow, I am glad you went in!  Fingers crossed you stop contracting and have a long and boring bedrest.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad you listened to your instincts mama! Keep us updated! 
  • Options
    How scary!  It sounds like you're in good hands.  Stay put, little one!
  • Options
    Hang in there.. good thing you went in! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness. I'm glad you went in and that they were able to get the cerclage in place! Sending so many positive thoughts your way that she stays inside and the both of you stay healthy while you wait!
  • Options
    Good job listening to your instincts!! FX and good thoughts that baby stays put for a good long while! ::hugs:: for you!
  • Options
    That sounds very scary. I hope bed rest helps keep you and baby healthy! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg !! Briala what the heck! Thank goodness for your instincts. I think @Sagoon said it best that we hope you have a long and boring bed rest.

Please keep us posted
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, I am so glad that you went in and trusted your instincts. Here's hoping you have a long and boring bed rest growing your baby girl. Many hugs to you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks guys I appreciate it I want this baby to cook as long as possible. She will likely be my last be the looks of things

| DS Born 10/8/2014 
  • Options
    Thinking of you and praying everything goes accordingly! Hugs to you
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your family.  We are all pulling for you.  
  • Options
    How scary!! Thoughts and prayers and to you and your little one! 
  • Options
    Omg so glad baby girl is ok!!! 
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So glad you went in and baby girl is ok. Fx for a boring bed rest.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Oh wow - so glad you listened to your gut! Hang in there, mama. We're here for you!
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    I'm so glad you are in good hands! I can't even imagine what you are going through! 
    And then there were three...

• Options
    So glad you followed your gut and went in. Like PP, hope you have a long and uneventful bed rest. Sending positive vibes your way!
  • Options
    So glad you trusted your instincts! Fx for a long and boring bedrest!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    Omg I'm so glad you went in!! Sending good vibes your way for an uneventful bed rest!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad that you went in! Positive thoughts and prayers heading your way! 
  • Options
    I'm so glad your baby is still cooking in there. Praying that she stays in there for a while longer! 
  • Options
    Best of luck for the next few weeks! We'll be here to help pass the time :) I'm glad you didn't wait to get things checked out!!
  • Options
    My goodness!!!!! So many prayers for you and your daughter. I'm so sorry that you are going through this and I'm grateful that you went in. 
  • Options
    Hope everything goes well! Glad you went in!
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17
  • Options
    WOW.  Praying for you, your family, and that LO.
  • Options
    Will be praying for you and your little one! So glad you went in.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness. Thinking of you during this scary time. Come on baby. Stay, stay, stay. 
  • Options
    Whoa!! So glad you trusted your instincts and are all set for now. I sure hope that you have a super long bed rest and that baby stays exactly where it is for a long time! Keep us updated, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help keep you distracted/entertained! You and your family will be in my thoughts. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Options
    Oh my goodness, what a relief that you went in and that you're now in good and caring hands. Wishing you and baby nothing but the best so you can have a healthy birth (many weeks from now!!)!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hope everything goes well!!  So glad you trusted your instincts and went in

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    How scary! Sending kind thoughts your way! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're having to go through this but I'm so happy you got it checked out! Like others have said- I hope you have a long bed rest!! Sending good thoughts your way
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry this happened to you, continued thoughts and prayers for you and baby.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry that you're going through this, but glad you trusted your instincts and are in good hands now! Echoing all the wishes for a long and boring bed rest!