June 2016 Moms
Options

Favorite Gear/Toys?

I'd love to hear what your current must have toys and gear are! I'm looking for new ways to entertain my LO. 

Re: Favorite Gear/Toys?

• Options
    I posted some activities for tummy time (or whenever to be honest) here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12686502/tummy-time-question#latest

I can't wait to do the finger painting one, I'll definitely be joining in on the fun! 

Damien is really only interested in kicking, standing, and interacting with me at the moment though. He doesn't care about toys yet. 
  • Options

Damien is really only interested in kicking, standing, and interacting with me at the moment though. He doesn't care about toys yet. 
    Same here! I think her favorite activities are singing (I sing, she howls) and reading Dr Seuss (I read, she howls). And looking around. We do have a bouncy seat and an activity gym with some dangling toys, those entertain her for about a half hour at a time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sam loves his mat and will play on it for a while. He also has this wiry rattle thing that he loves. It's easy for him to hold. We also go to Gymboree 2-3 times a week and he loves that. 
  • Options
    Well Tristan is just recently discovering his toys and the world beyond mom and dad. According to DH he has been knocked down a peg on the favorite list because Tristan has discovered his feet.  Not sure if I believe him or not.  He seems to like soft rattling sounds like the toy below (which is not new, my eleven year old nephew had one when he was a baby) and he seems to enjoy his time in the mamaroo on the car setting.  He also likes the monkey from his playmat and his hands.  

• Options
    My son loves this fish tank!  We currently have it propped up in his pack n play (where he can't reach) but it's designed for the crib. I love that it can do music and lights or just one of those. And if you do both, it gets softer and quieter automatically (which seems to perfectly coincide when he falls asleep).  When he's awake he will lift his head to watch it when he's on his tummy  
  • Options
    My son loves this fish tank!  We currently have it propped up in his pack n play (where he can't reach) but it's designed for the crib. I love that it can do music and lights or just one of those. And if you do both, it gets softer and quieter automatically (which seems to perfectly coincide when he falls asleep).  When he's awake he will lift his head to watch it when he's on his tummy  

This is just the thing I need for tummy time.  He lives looking at light up stuff