Babies on the Brain

[Lurking]...Can I come in?

Hi Ladies,
I don't know if I belong here but wanted to check and see if it would be okay if I joined you.
We have five awesome kids.  I never thought I would be that person who was/is obsessed with babies, (in fact, I was told by my mom at age 11 that I'd probably never be able to have kids--extremely long story) but here we are.

I want to have a 6th child but my husband isn't sure. 
And by "isn't sure" I mean he would probably react like this if we got pregnant right now.

shocked

Sorry for the obnoxiously large GIF.

Laura, mom of:
James (14)
William (13)
Elise (11)
Zachary (5)
George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]

Re: [Lurking]...Can I come in?

• mill1020 : Welcome! And yes please join us. 

This board is off and on with activity. If you are merely thinking about having another baby, then this is the right place to hang out.

I am not going to lie, 5 children is a lot of children!!! Lol. We will likely be a one and done couple, so the idea of so many would be quite overwhelming. But I bet there is a lot of fun, love and joy in your house! 
  • Thanks @bmo88!  Our household is very loud but happy.

Today I'm feeling pretty tired and at the moment a nap is sounding way better to me than another baby. 
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha! I never wanted to have kids... I don't even like them.... But after having my first (5 months now) I soooooooo badly want to try for number two! We are going to wait a bit longer... But this is definitely for ladies who want more... Or even a first baby but can't yet for whatever reason. Yours would obviously be your husband. I have a feeling he'll come around ;)
  • mill1020 said:
    Hi Ladies,
    I don't know if I belong here but wanted to check and see if it would be okay if I joined you.
    We have five awesome kids.  I never thought I would be that person who was/is obsessed with babies, (in fact, I was told by my mom at age 11 that I'd probably never be able to have kids--extremely long story) but here we are.

I want to have a 6th child but my husband isn't sure. 
    And by "isn't sure" I mean he would probably react like this if we got pregnant right now.

shocked

Sorry for the obnoxiously large GIF.

@mill1020

Welcome :) and yes you will be in good company. If you don't mind me asking, what are the ages of your children? I can't imagine all the fun moments you must have with 5 kids. DH and I are thinking 1 for sure and probably 2.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88, they are 12, almost 11, 9, 3, and 1.

You just never know how many will be the right number.  :)  I swore we were done after three!
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

• @mill1020

That's true. We may have 1 or 2 and still want more.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker