January 2016 Moms

Canine teeth

my little one got her two bottom teeth in a few weeks ago and I was looking at her top gums and I noticed her two canine teeth look like they are coming through. Generally I don't think they are supposed to get those until a year and a half. Has anybody else experienced this? Maybe I'm seeing things but there's definitely broken skin where one of them is coming in and I see white... 

Re: Canine teeth

• Ramsey got his canines in at 6 months! He has 8 teeth and hes working on more. He is 8 mth now. He looked adorable with his 2 bottom teeth and his little fang teeth! His top middle ones came in shortly after, like within days.  
  • tfrangul said:
    Ramsey got his canines in at 6 months! He has 8 teeth and hes working on more. He is 8 mth now. He looked adorable with his 2 bottom teeth and his little fang teeth! His top middle ones came in shortly after, like within days.  
    8 teeth! Wowza thats awesome! We have two bottoms. I'm hoping if the canine are coming in the rest will come quickly! Thanks! At least I know its normal then! 
  • Loading the player...
  • So weird my baby also has 8 teeth and  got them bottom two and then fangs. We called him baby Dracula hes finally getting the middle top two! It was soooo cute. I think it's less common for sure but not abnormal