January 2017 Moms

Cravings

13»

Re: Cravings

• It seems like whenever I give in to a craving, the food is so bad for me and I completely crash afterwards... Like, "Im going to pass out if I can't take a nap now," kind of crash - and I nap for hours... And sometimes am lethargic the next day. :(

doesn't stop top me from eating French fries and a shake though!

BabyName Ticker
  • KAShock said:
    Strawberry milk and Dairy Queen Freezes! 
    I can't stop thinking about strawberry milk now lol.

I just read all these pages and thank goodness I just had a lunch. A Chipotle Avocado Burrito from El Pollo Loco

Chipotle Avocado Burrito

I mainly have been craving (and eating!) tons of oranges/grapefruits. Cereal is definitely a part of my everyday morning breakfast now at work(I used to hate having cereal). I now have a huge selection of cereal in those little to go bowls. And I have been snacking on sliced tomatoes, salted of course! We have also been going out to eat A LOT. One day I want Italian food, next day Chinese. I have a lot of exercise and weight loss to do starting February lol.

And, I am no longer allowed to go grocery shopping alone while pregnant. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I have just about the most boring craving ever. I want ice water all day every day. I wake up wanting it, I salivate thinking about it, and whenever I think about what I want to eat my brain yells "a gallon of ice water!!!" I definitely disappoint those who want to know about my crazy cravings.