May 2017 Moms
Options

AW Ultrasounds!

Re: AW Ultrasounds!

• Options
    fbmandy55fbmandy55 member
    edited December 2016
    Had my anatomy scan yesterday at 19w0d. It was very disappointing as baby would not stop moving and we got no good looks at the face. None of the 3D/4D images were readable. I'm kind of hating on myself because I'm afraid that my weight/being a plus size mom may be why we couldn't see the face... 
    US tech wouldn't give us a gender. What do you think? I immediately saw 3 lines and thought girl. Doctor say girl too but I"m nervous because my mom and brother both had baby girls that ended up being boys!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fbmandy55 your weight has nothing to do with the baby's movement. Did you eat or drink something beforehand? I feel mine move more after a meal than other times.

It does look like a girl to me! Since it sounds like they didnt all the images they need will you be going back?

• Options
    pshaortao said:
    @fbmandy55 your weight has nothing to do with the baby's movement. Did you eat or drink something beforehand? I feel mine move more after a meal than other times.

It does look like a girl to me! Since it sounds like they didnt all the images they need will you be going back?
    I did eat before. I saw something about having a soda or juice before so the baby is active... mine was too active!

Doctor said he isn't planning anymore US for me. We do have a non-medical US place that does fun gender reveals. We can go anytime for $150... 
  • Options
    @fbmandy55 I'm sure your weight has nothing to do with the ultrasound momma. it sounds like baby was just having some fun in there and wanted to hide. And looking at the U/S, I would say girl too because 3 lines. But I am no where near a medical professional. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @erinh2005 what app did you use for the bow? I love it!! 
  • Options
    @Amybee5 Thanks! I used FotoRus it's hard to search for stuff but if you scroll through there's tons of cute stickers!!
  • Options
    Anatomy scan today ato 18 weeks, 6 days! I had blood work because she was being stubborn and wouldn't show the bottom of her spine but the doctor said everything looks fine. It's just to double check.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options

Our ultrasound report said the gender is inconclusive but here are the pictures we received. What do you think? Boy or girl??
  • Options
    I'm asking because it's fun to hear what people guess. Isn't that why everyone asks?? Also, there is a post pretty much exactly like mine on this exact same page so why wouldn't mine go over well? If you don't want to answer my post with an actual reply, why bother saying anything at all?
  • Options

Our ultrasound report said the gender is inconclusive but here are the pictures we received. What do you think? Boy or girl??
    Qfp

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options

I'm asking because it's fun to hear what people guess. Isn't that why everyone asks?? Also, there is a post pretty much exactly like mine on this exact same page so why wouldn't mine go over well? If you don't want to answer my post with an actual reply, why bother saying anything at all?
    QFP 

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    chickyclgchickyclg member
    edited January 2017
    Whhhhhhhy?

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    My doctor called me and said there was a cist on or near the ovarian and she said it's so small and most likely will go away. She said if it was quadrupled the size it is now then she would be worried.they will monitor it at the next few appointments. I'm still worried about it, but I'll just stay positive and hope for the best outcome.  
  • Options
    @tracey&pat the bump is notorious for not liking "guess how my baby pee" posts.  Trust me go onto any other BMB, tri board, or any board for that matter.  There is a reason your tech told you its in conclusive.  BECASUE IT IS!!!! The top pic looks just like my 2 boys.  However, the bottom pic has 3 lines like a girl.  So therefor the tech really can't tell.  Our question to you is.  If a trained professional who does this for a living and prob sees about 15-20 of these a day can't tell why would you think perfect internet stangers can.  Trust me I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm saying this to be honest.  Saying that guessing is fun is a lie.  Its not fun for us to look at people's ultrasounds and guess what they're having.  What's fun is talking about names, or baby gear recommendations, or even talking about TV shows.  But ultrasound guesses is def not on that list. If I were you I would maybe try to do an elective scan on another day to see if they can get a better look.  If not then you'll just have to find out at birth.  I know it sounds tough but it is what it is.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @rainydays86, I'm so glad you received a good report on baby. We go for u/s on Thursday.  I'm trying to stay team green. Was it hard in the moment not to look?
  • Options
    @clebl24 I actually didn't think so. I'm very stubborn though so when I set my mind to something and tell people about it I generally don't back out. For me, telling the tech we didn't want to know was enough to hold me to closing my eyes when the time came.
  • Options
    @sweaterboots It does look really minor, that is great!
    @Louise_Belcher oh my goodness he is going to be a cutie!
    I kind of want to do a boutique U/S now for a new peek at Baby.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry