September 2016 Moms

AW - 4 1/2 hours...

Until my work day is over and MATERNITY LEAVE STARTS!!!

:taps foot impatiently and throws confetti:

Piper, 4/10/10
Connor, 3/16/15
Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

Re: AW - 4 1/2 hours...

• Jealous!!! Enjoy it!  Mine is next Friday! Although with tropical storm my Labor Day weekend starts right now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • jbscmama said:
    Jealous!!! Enjoy it!  Mine is next Friday! Although with tropical storm my Labor Day weekend starts right now. 
    Stay safe from the storm.. and enjoy the extended-extended weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is in 5 and half hours, although I will probably "work from home" until baby comes.... I'ma just put up that OOO message now. For safety and planning purposes.
  • Yay! It was the BEST feeling on my last day of work!! Enjoy everyone :)
  • Yesterday was supposed to be my last day of work, but I got an email yesterday morning asking me to write a progress report due October 1.  Total fail.  So I'm spending today writing the stupid report, and THEN heading for the hills!  Almost done!
  • Thanks ladies, storm was not too bad just a lot of rain and crazy wind. Gave me time for the important stuff like  boiling pump parts and paci's, washing crib sheets and cleaning the junk drawer...
  • Kimmy717Kimmy717 member
    edited September 2016
    Yes!!! My last full day at the office was 8.25. 39w. I was beyond ready and exhausted. I was planning on working half days last week but yah totally didnt and everyone was fully okay with it...including myself. Officially off until at least december sometime. Woohoo.