Secondary IF
Options

Intro

Hi everyone, my husband and I have a dd who is 3.  I was pregnant with her the first month off of the pill.  We have been trying for over a year to conceive number 2.  I have done 2 rounds of clomid so far. DH is going for semen analysis on October 4th so we keep trying until we get those results back before knowing how to proceed.  That's the story in a nutshell!  I believe I need other women who are going through the same thing to speak to.  My DH is amazing and listens all the time but he just believes that it is going to happen one way or another.  I'm fighting more feelings than that.  To top it off, my sister in law just announced she's pregnant with a man that she hasn't been dating that long.  She's excited and I'm trying to be happy for her but it's very hard.  Today just after yet another negative test, she sent me her first ultrasound picture.  I feel guilty for feeling resentful but know that you all know the feeling.  Thanks for reading :)

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hi & welcome. I am sorry you are having issues, but yes, I think we have all had some resentment towards pregnant people at some point. It is so hard to see other women get pregnant with seemingly no struggle while you wait and wait. Good luck with everything.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Hello and wishing you all the luck.  We too have had family members get KU with no effort and then ask us, "so when are you going to have another?"  Ugh.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @brandikoziak Hi *waves* I'm new to the board and just read your post. There hasn't been much going on so I was reading older posts. 
    How did the semen analysis go? My husband had one 2 years ago but my doctor wants him to have another. 
    I've been ttc for 5 cycles, just had another HSG (all clear) and am going for bloodwork next week to check my progesterone level because of a chemical pregnancy 3 cycles ago. 
    I hope you've already gotten your BFP, if not I send you baby dust and hugs.
    31 yrs. /DH 38 yrs.
    SI TTC 7 months 
    DD born 10/2015 @ 27 wks. 4 days > severe pre-e (TTC 1yr.)
    Hystero./Laproscopy/Ovarian Drilling/ D&C/ HSG (2/2015)
    Present:
    DX: Moderate Endo./ PCOS/ Diminished Ovarian Reserve(1.2 amh)/ Low Morphology (0%)
    HSG (3/2017)- All Clear
    RX: Follistim (75iu)/ Trigger/ IUI/ Progesterone
    Starting 1st IUI cycle Friday 4/28