March 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker 8-31

This is the ticker change group for mommas with the following due dates; 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 of March 2017. 

How far along are you:

How big is baby:

Upcoming appointments this week:

Any new symptoms or changes: 

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Hobbies???

Re: Wednesday ticker 8-31

• Options
    How far along are you: 13 weeks! Seeing that light at the end of the 1st tri tunnel!

How big is baby: Baby is size of lemon or Nemo (clown fish)!

Upcoming appointments this week: I had an appointment Monday with my OB and we heard the heartbeat. I also sent off blood work for the panorama and should find out genetic information in 2 weeks! So excited and I think it will make it more realistic. 

Any new symptoms or changes:  I am still feeling crappy at the end of the day - but my OB said I should feel some changes in the next week or 2 and start feeling much better. 

Rants/Raves: I don't have a bump yet and want one to show - but then again, I know I will be thinking differently when I start to get really big and uncomfortable. Rave: college football starts in my city tomorrow night! We got season tickets this year so we are so pumped! 

GTKY: Hobbies??? I love to play tennis and do barre classes. I read a lot and consider myself an amateur chef. As of now, none of my favorite things sound good so I hope that changes! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ihateusernames* I am totally with you on the bloat. I keep thinking.....maybeeee that is a bump? But no, its my bowel back up. (TMI!)
  • Options
    @Mrs.Philipp - Lunch is absolutely the best time to eat!  I love it.

@lindsey2017 - I want the bump too, but this is my first and I'm "plus size" so I know it will come later in the pregnancy.  

@jadkins17 & @ihateusernames*- I too have major bloat. I have basically been wearing dresses, stretchy pants because they are most comfortable.

How far along are you: 12 weeks!  

How big is baby: plum, ripe apricot, chicken nugget, minecraft pixel, scoop of protein powder - some of the things these websites come up with  :D

Upcoming appointments this week: NT Scan tomorrow.  Crossing my fingers!  I haven't seen my LO since the dating scan at 7 weeks.  

Any new symptoms or changes: I actually feel really good.  I still haven't had MS (sorry moms that have!), but I'm still fairly tired in the evenings, and bloated.

Rants/Raves: I feel pretty calm today, so no rant.  But I do want to rave on the people we have told....they have all been very excited, and full of congratulations.  I know some women don't have supportive family/friends, so I'm very thankful for my situation.  We will be seeing my DH's family tomorrow, but it won't be for a happy occasion (funeral), so we decided to keep the secret a little longer on that side.  If someone asks, then and ONLY then will we say something.  We don't want the attention on us during that time.  

GTKY: Hobbies??? I love to read, mostly romance novels.  I've actually been staying up a little later, so i can get an hour or so in before bed.  It was on the back burner for a while since I was so tired. I also love to scrapbook, but I haven't done that in a while.  It's collecting dust in the dining room right now.  
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    How far along are you:  12 weeks! wahoo! let's get the first trimester over with!

How big is baby: a plum

Upcoming appointments this week: nope. my next appt. isn't until sept. 8, which feels ages away. but, it'll be with my new midwife group! hoping i like it there.

Any new symptoms or changes:  just an increase in appetite. oy. i feel like all i'm doing is eating, steadily, throughout the day. and drinking loads of water or juice because i'm always thirsty. yet, somehow, this isn't helping my slow digestion/constipation. ugh.

Rants/Raves: eh. i can already feel the weight gain creeping up on me. i think it's going to be a bit of a struggle for me to get used to my "new body" as my bump grows and the pounds pile on. 

GTKY: Hobbies??? i would have said "running" at one point in time, but i haven't done it in so long that i don't know if it counts. right now my hobbies include trying to finish remodeling our only bathroom without ripping my hair out/having a total meltdown. my next hobby will be decorating a nursery. (much more fun, i hope?)
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Options
    @mecoatsI've had no morning sickness either. I've been told that since I haven't had it so far I probably won't. Crossing my fingers! Sometimes I don't even feel pregnant. Other than the constant bloat... I really don't have many food cravings at this point, nothing usually sounds good.
  • Options

@ihateusernames* Congratulations on the new van! Also, feeling you on the bloat/blump stuff. I’m going to be maternity clothes shopping at some outlets this weekend. Not sure how that is really going to go as I can still fit into my normal clothing –it’s just a little snug by the end of the day (the hair tie trick is my friend).

@lindsey2017 Glad your appointment went well! Hopefully your OB is right and you will feel better soon. Also, love your rave! I am super excited college football is starting tomorrow. My home team will be playing, and DH’s team is playing Saturday. Soooo excited for it! 

@jadkins17 Good luck at your appointment next week! Sorry you are dealing with bloat and headaches. No fun!

@Mrs. Philipp Good luck at your appointment next week! That is awesome that you are training for a 10 mile race while pregnant! I get too winded right now for even a jog and RLP has started and sucks.

@disneybaby84 I’m glad to hear your FB announcement went so well. Also, nice score on the Chicco car seat and playard! That’s awesome you and your husband were able to do this through his work’s reward program. That’s pretty jam up. 

@mecoats Good luck at your NT scan tomorrow! Also, I’m glad you have such positive and supportive family and friends who are sharing in your joy.

@sammajane19 I understand the increased appetite. I woke up in the middle of the night the other day and was STARVING. Which is so unusual for me. I laid there trying to ignore it and eventually realized if I didn’t eat something I was going to be sick. So there I stood in the kitchen, making myself a grilled cheese sandwich and 3 in the morning. 

How far along are you: 12 weeks

How big is baby:
    Plum

Upcoming appointments this week:
    None this week. Have an appointment on 9/6

Any new symptoms or changes: 
    Nothing really. I started having more RLP, bloating is getting worse, and slight increase in nausea. My boobs have started getting sorer. I hope that isn’t a sign they will start growing more. I think I’m fine with them staying put as is.

Rants/Raves:
    None today.

GTKY: Hobbies???
    Reading, Singing, Going out on the lake (which I haven’t been able to do this year because the summer is just too hot while pregnant), the occasional crafting, etc. 

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    How far along are you: 14 Weeks!

How big is baby: I read both a lemon and a peach!

Upcoming appointments this week: None this week, but i don't remember what day it is next week :|

Any new symptoms or changes: Still feeling sick sometimes so hopefully that stops soon!

Rants/Raves: I have a definite bump already, and I have lost weight in the first trimester, so I know it is no a food baby! But I'm sure a lot of people think it is lol 

GTKY: I am big into reading. Mainly smut ;) But reading none the less.. right? ;) I love reading everyone's post, its so exciting to see how everyone is doing!! 
  • Options

GTKY: Hobbies??? I love to play tennis and do barre classes. I read a lot and consider myself an amateur chef. As of now, none of my favorite things sound good so I hope that changes! 
    Chef hey!!! I need some food inspiration, my dinners are so boring lately. Willing to share any recipes?
  • Options

GTKY: Hobbies??? I am preparing for a 10 mile race in October. So I am running four times a week and enjoying light lifting to stay in shape! 
    That's amazing! How has training been going? Do you find that the exercise helps with energy levels or are you still tired? 

Im a lot more like @jadkins17 in regards to fitness right now. I count chasing my toddlers around as my cardio and picking them up for diaper changes or kissing boo boos as weight training.
  • Options
    @ihateusernames* Thank you! Training has actually been really good. It's actually when I feel my best! I have always been a gym rat so it seems that just walking into the gym makes my energy levels go up! This will be my first so besides playing with my pets I need the time to dedicate to the gym! 
  • Options
    @mecoats got any favorite romance novels??? Do you like classic romance or another specific sub-genre?

@kpknoke speaking of smut novels... I have a friend who writes... that kind of novels ;) she's really good! Her name is Melinda diLorenzo and I really enjoyed the last one she wrote. I don't normally do harlequin either ;) 
  • Options
    @lindsey2017 could it be Knoxville or Nashville?
  • Options
    @ihateusernames* I will have to check her out! Thanks
  • Options
    @belcherEars thank you, good luck at yours also. Your appointment is the day before mine. Not sure what they will do, probably check the heartbeat and make sure I'm doing okay. Nothing exciting.
  • Options
    @ihateusernames* - I love Kate Canterbury (The Walsh Series), Kristen Proby (With me in Seattle series), Jill Sanders (Pride Series), Jill Sanders, but one of the good ones that I've read is The Air He Breathes by Brittainy Cherry...but have your tissues ready for that one.  My best friend and I share who we like to read.  I can't wait for the books that were recommended in the Book club thread.
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    @jadkins17 from what my Dr office told me,  it will be checking things like BP, weight, urine sample, OB uses doppler to check heart beat and that's it. 

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    @BelcherEars oh okay, good to know! I wish I had one of those doctors who did sonograms every visit. LOL
  • Options
    @ihateusernames* I will get some together and share for sure!!!
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 I'm in Kentucky!
  • Options
    How far along are you: 13 weeks! 

How big is baby: a lemon

Upcoming appointments this week: none

Any new symptoms or changes: still bloated, getting full really quickly, some neseau yet (depends on how much I do during the day)

Rants/Raves: My boss approached me the other week to see if DH and I are interested in purchasing the business I run for he and his wife. Since that, he hasn't done my thing to start the process. I'm irritated because DH and I were talking about buying a new house, but if we buy the business, we wouldn't buy a house this year. I just want to know what the F we're going to do. 

GTKY: Hobbies??? I used to ride and show horses, I can't wait until I have the time to get back into it. DH and I both hunt, so I'm excited to get back in the woods soon. I also crochet and read (I'm really in to crime novels)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ihateusernames* I will get some together and share for sure!!!
    I will be holding you to this!!!