SAHM preggo problems — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

SAHM preggo problems

why oh why am I going through a whole damn roll of toliet paper in 24hrs!!! DH is getting so mad!

Re: SAHM preggo problems

• That's......a lot of TP.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
    cantalopes24joyful08kswiger06Gingersnap
  • Does being at home make you more more? I'm working FT this pregnancy and can't remember. I feel like MH would be more mad if I didn't wipe and walked around in pee pants all day.

expandcontract
  • Well between blowing my nose and using the bathroom I am probably going thru the same amount lol
    kswiger06
  • why oh why am I going through a whole damn roll of toliet paper in 24hrs!!! DH is getting so mad!

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
    annewheeler2
  • I think my favorite thing is that she hadn't responded to any other discussion since August 11...and then randomly started a thread about TP usage. 

cantalopes24ChaoticWolf
  • Munchie2.0Munchie2.0 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Photogenic
    edited August 2016
    I think my favorite thing is that she hadn't responded to any other discussion since August 11...and then randomly started a thread about TP usage. 
    Don't be snarky.  you act like I haven't been on in months. 

The last couple of weeks I have been really busy potty training- 

• DAFUQ? 
    Dod someone really start a thread to tell us about toilet paper usage? 
    I. Can't. Even. 
    It was also about going through 2 gallons of milk. Is that not showing? 

• @Munchie2.0 It ends at "DH is getting so mad!" I don't see anything about milk.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @Munchie2.0 It ends at "DH is getting so mad!" I don't see anything about milk.
    Ughhhhhh....

the second part was about going through 2 gallons of milk because I haven't felt like making food, so I just eat cereal

• Ah. This is just the laugh I needed today. Thanks
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @gingersnap oh am I familiar with the snark. 

Just saw that the second half didn't post, so a thread about TP looks ridiculous.

• Milk is an equally interesting topic as toilet paper. Almost up there with potty training. Tell us more!

• Funny thing is, people were just talking about potty training on the Randoms thread! Like, today!

blush64WinchesterGirlChaoticWolf
  • Funny thing is, people were just talking about potty training on the Randoms thread! Like, today!
    I can't keep up with the randomn thread on mobile! I have to force close the app and start over. 

• The last couple of weeks I have been really busy potty training- 
    Yourself??
    /ded/
    ChaoticWolfAliJorgensen29
    I can't keep up with the randomn thread on mobile! I have to force close the app and start over. 

Ok, but it remains the appropriate place for this type of post. 

• It's been a while since we've had a gif party! Let's do this! 

scifichick09Munchie2.0WinchesterGirlChaoticWolf
  • Munchie2.0Munchie2.0 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Photogenic
    edited August 2016
    @Xstatic3333 so when does the SAHM (check in/whatever) pos happen again? I think it would fit more there than in randoms

expandcontract
  • Whenever somebody wants to start it! It could be a great weekly check-in but I haven't seen one for a while. It's too late to edit the "Read This First" but not too late to add new weekly posts. 

expandcontractWinchesterGirl
  • @Xstatic3333 i wouldn't mind starting one, unless someone else would like to. 
    I know it's been a struggle these last few weeks over here

Xstatic3333
  • Go for it! I'm not a SAHM myself but there seem to be lots here and I bet it would be appreciated. 

Err... A struggle of what? Anyone is welcome to start a post/check-in for the entire group to contribute to. @Xstatic3333 so kindly helps us organize, but we are all responsible for starting our own check-in posts.
    Err... A struggle of what? Anyone is welcome to start a post/check-in for the entire group to contribute to. @Xstatic3333 so kindly helps us organize, but we are all responsible for starting our own check-in posts.
    Yeah, I was wondering what this "struggle" is too haha. 
    cantalopes24
  • This is getting really frustrating. Not all of my post is showing.   WinchesterGirl said:
    @Xstatic3333 i wouldn't mind starting one, unless someone else would like to. 
    There was a :/ face and then I said I am sure there are others in the same boat. Does this need to designated to one person on a certain day of the week or can it be posted by anyone any day of the week.  

• Sometimes when you post using a mobile, TB eats some of the post. Or auto correct messes it up. 
  • I just took it as the struggle of being a SAHM, not a board-related struggle. 

OP, a suggestion: if you need to post on mobile, like I often do, just use your browser instead of the app. It works much better!

Munchie2.0cantalopes24
  • Yup ^^ My app always freezes so I have to force shut it and reload ALLL the time. 

• @Munchie2.0 If you want to own a check-in, just pick a day and start posting it! Most of them start Monday, but whatever works for you.