Show me your toddler — The Bump
June 2015 Moms

Show me your toddler

June 15 babies are now toddlers! For those who are still hanging around I'd love to see pics of your toddlers. Here is my spirited child at 15 months.

bwow615klirwin82virginiaunicorn11mindaaMrsRucinski85kbbtahbeemaya83mjschenklindsladle157425caitlovethatcolosun

Re: Show me your toddler

• Loading the player...
  • Love them all!

@alcrimmins I still can hardly believe how much my LO's hair has lightened up! She was born with a head of dark hair like her dads. So I went from a dark haired blue eyed baby to a light haired toddler with Hazel eyes. 

@Kbchavez23 she looks adorable in her glasses! Does she keep them in for you?
    alcrimmins
  • ciennah99 said:
    Love them all!

@alcrimmins I still can hardly believe how much my LO's hair has lightened up! She was born with a head of dark hair like her dads. So I went from a dark haired blue eyed baby to a light haired toddler with Hazel eyes. 

@Kbchavez23 she looks adorable in her glasses! Does she keep them in for you?
    She has good days and bad days lol. She wears them intervals, definitely can not keep them on all day. 
    alcrimmins
  • We have a happy camper, too @mjschenk! Labor Day weekend was his 30th night of camping :) 
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

bwow615mjschenk
  • 15 months in these shots. 
    ciennah99virginiaunicorn11alcrimmins