December 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 8.30

I didn't see one for today! Sorry I am so late-better late than never!!! Let's hear it Tuesday ladies.

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: Who do you consider your celebrity doppelgänger?
******TW******Siggy warning
BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday ticker change 8.30

• Options
    Maybe we're the only ones still left on Tuesdays?? And I'm a day late, so there's that...

How many weeks? 26 weeks this week!

What size is baby? she's as big as a bowling pin now. Love it!

Upcoming appointments? glucose test and appointment with my OB on 9/13. I may need to head in sooner if I can't get some of this pain under control. Right now it hurts to walk, sit and stand due to the stabbing feeling in my lady bits. Feels like I pulled every groin muscle from the inside out!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    rant: this pain sucks. I was having a fantastic pregnancy until last Thursday when all of a sudden I started feeling like I was 90 years old. 

Rave: baby girl is squirming up a storm all day, every day. I love it. Today at work there was a group of us joking around and I was laughing harder than I have in a long time. Baby girl gave me a swift kick to the ribs...must have been naptime! 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I'm not sure if grilled chicken will ever sound appetizing again, but the outshine fruit Popsicles, can't get enough of those!

GTKY: Who do you consider your celebrity doppelgänger? I've never had anyone say I look like anyone famous. However, I must look like someone in my corporate offices because about once each month people will refer to me as Stephanie...I'd like to meet her  :D
  • Options
    @KateH1216, yes. It seems that the other TUE ladies are MIA!
    I am so sorry you are starting to feel the pressure/pain from your baby girl. I started to feel some pressure in my lower abdomen, almost to my groin-almost like she is sitting on my bladder. You made me lol about Stephanie!

I started this thread and then I didn't fill it out...FAIL. Here it goes

How many weeks? 26 weeks too (+1 day)

What size is baby? Bowling pin, kale, butternut squash

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I also want to rave about my baby's movement, it is so sweet. I think I have raved about this for weeks lol. Also, excited because I passed the 3hr GTT  with flying colors, I was so worried I failed the 1hr one, I think I failed because I ate some sugary stuff that morning (I suggest to have a high protein breakfast-no cereals no fruit juices etc).

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Just overall fatigue and pressure in my abdomen/lower abdomen. I think I have been having BH contractions at least once daily.

GTKY: Who do you consider your celebrity doppelgänger? A few people say I look like Kate Middleton (mostly my gma haha), I wish I could dress like her-she is so classy.

******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    At my OB office they have you finish drinking the drink by a certain amount of time before your appointment. I'm hoping that one goes fine...I'm not sure I can handle the extra brain power it would take to modify my diet for the next 3 months. Of course I would do it if needed, but you know what I mean.  I'm glad I'm able to work from home the days j have appointments. I'll definitely make a high-protein breakfast that day and not my usual English muffin with peanut butter and jelly!

FTM, so I'm not sure about BH contractions, but i definitely have some overall tightening and discomfort that wasn't there a few weeks ago. It's all worth it in the end, though. Too bad I have so much to do both at work and at home before baby girl makes her appearance!