Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

When will I ovulate after miscarriage?

I miscarried on Friday (4 days ago) and I have tested negative for pregnancy for the past 3 days.  I am still spotting red blood but it's very inconsistent.  Today, I took an ovulation test (clear blue digital) and a cheap one from CVS.  The clear blue said flashing smiley face (high fertility) and the cheap one showed a line but it wasn't quite positive.

I'm wondering if I could possibly be ovulating this soon or if this is just hormone from the pregnancy?  

Re: When will I ovulate after miscarriage?

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm not a doctor but my guess would be that your hormones are still regulating. I do know you are very fertile after a loss though.

Emily   

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• I ovulated after m/c but not right away (4 days is right away) more like after a period, a couple weeks. I m/c between 6 and 7 weeks. 

I took PG tests (for hcg) until they were negative. Then I took opks. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • EmilyP524 said:
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm not a doctor but my guess would be that your hormones are still regulating. I do know you are very fertile after a loss though.
    This is not necessarily true for every woman. Some women on these boards have taken months to ovulate again, and have been trying months to TTC after a loss. Thats one of the many sucky things about loss - you never know how your body will react. Some women ovulate very soon and get pregnant again soon, others not so much. It's actually pretty common to have a longer cycle post-loss, and get your period 4-6 weeks later. It can definitely vary though. I'm sorry there's no clear answer for you @taking44ever.