How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?

**~*Noelle*~**
Happily Wed DH in May 2010
June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change (8/30)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsNap_515 Best of luck to you tonight with the NT scan!! I hope you and DD have fun seeing the babies on TV! :)
  • Options
    @dubcompanion thanks! and i totally agree- early kardashians were good, now i can't stand them LOL

@Spartanrd4 congrats on end of first tri! yay!! I also love trashy reality tv- real housewives of nj is another one LOL

@OctoberLove13 yes, Teen Mom OG! they came out when I was in my late 20's/early 30's, so I felt out of place watching it then, and still now LOL
    **~*Noelle*~**
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsNap_515 Good luck at your NT scan! Hope all goes well :)
    @Dubcompanion I have been taking pictures of myself since about 7 weeks- Definitely getting bigger but still feel like I look more blump than bump. 
  • Options
    @serenity13 definitely an HGTV addict over here too!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @serenity13 I love fixer upper!
  • Options
    @schumerator- I had my NT scan with the NIPT blood test and it will tell you the sex (I did the MaterniT21) but they personally called me on the phone and told me the results and asked if I wanted to know the sex or not (asked twice just to be sure). The results didn't go into mychart. Good luck at your scan! 
  • Options
    @hippiemama  I'm right there with ya on the morning sickness!! with DD I had it the entire pregnancy up until they took her out LOL and so far looks like it's going that way again! I look like I have freckles around my eyes from all the broken blood vessels LOL
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Schumerator NJ is my fave, and original NY/OC, those were the good ones, I haven't gotten into any other ones
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @hippiemama 2nd tri!! Crazy! Sorry you're not feeling better :( and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it gets better than how it started off lol, doing anything fun for it?

@Spartanrd4 oh thanks for the info! That's good, and makes sense. I'm sure they don't want people calling them being pissed that they saw it online on accident lol.

@MrsNap_515 same! I still watch some OC if it's on, but them, Beverly Hills and, NJ are really the only ones I watch. I don't care how crazy those ladies are, I find it so entertaining lol
  • Options
    @onefootinthebayou the LMN! haha love them! we laugh because my FIL loves them, we would often find him watching lifetime just for the cheesy mystery/murder movies LOL
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @GoldenTMama ditto about being overwhelmed! I need to clean out DD's toyroom, and then her bedroom, because we will be putting her room where her toyroom currently is (it's smaller) and putting the twins in her current bedroom since it will fit 2 cribs better, and every time I open the door to the toyroom, I shut it and walk away....every weekend I say I'll get started...and it never happens LOL!!!  and the originals- who doesn't love some Klaus :tongue:
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dubcompanion and @mrsnap_515 good luck with your NT scan!

@hippiemama Happy Birthday!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lurking :)

@Burrberrymum You should call tomorrow. If I don't get a call back for a time sensitive appt I call back these second day. Dating scans arent really as accurate after week 12.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So one of my apps said I might be noticing the linea negra this week?! Seems really early! Anyone noticed they have one yet?
  • Options
    @cbhemi1218 I'm so glad there's another greys fan! 

@longliveregina thanks I will give them a call in the morning! I thought for sure I would have got a call by monday-tuesday. 
  • Options
    @schumerator I haven't seen any line yet- maybe its hiding under all the bloat  :p
  • Options
    @dubcompanion so interesting!! That one just surprised me I was like already?! Lol

@Spartanrd4 hahaha same here :D 
  • Options
    I'm a Pacific Islander, and I've heard we get hairy. Lovely. :confounded:
  • Options
    Excellent news @MrsNap_515!! I want to get a 3D pic of her later on when you can get a better idea of what the face looks like- my friend went to one of those boutiques, doctor said it was fine. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 11 weeks (yesterday)

How big is baby? Lime? Another app said a poker chip! Haha

Upcoming appointments this week? 12 week apt on Friday (a few days early)

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope, still sick :neutral:

Rants/Raves/Questions? I was team green my last two pregnancies but I think I am going to find out this time and it makes me so unbelievably giddy to think that I will know the sex in just a few weeks instead of having to wait months!!

GTKY: Favorite guilty pleasure tv show? Young justice or the Jim gaffigan show 

• Options
    @Spartanrd4 yea it looked so creepy, it was kind of like 3d, but more "depth" if you know what I mean, the feature was called "realistic view" and it literally looked like there was a camera inside my womb, it was absolutely unbelievable!!! even though they looked weird, I was so blown away by the technology!! I felt like I was on one of those national geographic birth documentaries LOL!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's so cool @MrsNap_515!!