October 2016 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday 08.30.16

I haven't seen one of these in a while, so I'll just leave this here.

Re: TMI Tuesday 08.30.16

• Options
    I have been awake since midnight with tummy cramps. The bubble guts kind. Except I can't go so I'm just suffering. I've tried showers and a bath to get things moving and nothing. I can't wait to have normal bodily functions again.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    nlane0723 said:
    I have been awake since midnight with tummy cramps. The bubble guts kind. Except I can't go so I'm just suffering. I've tried showers and a bath to get things moving and nothing. I can't wait to have normal bodily functions again.
    Google is not your friend in this case. Everything is a sign of labor. Lol! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know, I know. That's why I'm self-diagnosing like we discussed. Haha. @sjo_thetwins

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    I fart all night long while I'm sleeping. I only know because DH tells me so, and the smell lingers (when I wake up 1000 times to pee)
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    speaking of farting... I don't know why they are soooo stinky... now besides my bed there is always a bottle of tums and my febreeze can.
  • Options
    The constipation is awful, to the point that when I eventually do poo, the smell makes my eyes water. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Um, I think I have varicose veins on my vulva.  <runs in shame>
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DH and I:  Early/mid 30s
    Married 7/15
    TTC #1 as of 8/15
    BFP 11/21/15 -- MC confirmed 12/1/15
    BFP #2 2/18/16
  • Options
    @simcal18 I have one too, I think ... it's a giant vein invading my nether region ... and today I think I hurt myself trying to poop, I made my youngest cry because he kept bugging for a bath and I was like do you know how hard it is for mommy to go potty ! He started crying and it broke my heart, damn constipation!
  • Options
    My farts- which usually never smell- smell like rotten eggs or like so much sulfer, it's even making me gag. I feel bad but I cannot hold them in! 
  • Options
    My water is leaking again. I stand up too quick from sitting and leak. Not a lot, just a little. Doctors are watching it carefully. Just what I need when I already have an insane amount of discharge. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I missed this on TuesdaY. Hopefully you won't mind my two cents.  I either have constipation or diahea with sharts. There  is no in between. who knew pregnancy could be so gross. 
  • Options
    mayisch said:
    speaking of farting... I don't know why they are soooo stinky... now besides my bed there is always a bottle of tums and my febreeze can.
    I have given this some thought, and I really think it is b/c we are all constipates and poop stays in there so long, it smells like rotten, dying animals.....UGH

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Loose/diarrhea stools D:
    I went to go buy my SO food from TB and had to literally run out of line get in my car and drive 4mins home because i was about to poop myself. gross.

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • Options
    My boob sweat stinks. It's not like I can use pit stick for it... So what do you do?!?!
  • Options
    @daisy19782011 I completely agree. It's totally the constipation backup. I had such terrible i-haven't-gone-in-a-week farts that I almost poisoned my DH multiple times. I finally went yesterday and today and I felt like crying with joy. 
  • Options
    My poos are so big that they calm my fears about childbirth. Seriously, these bad boys must weigh 2-3 lbs. 
  • Options
    My boob sweat stinks. It's not like I can use pit stick for it... So what do you do?!?!
    Maybe try something like a baby wipe to clean up the area? From what I've heard, sweat doesn't have an odor, it's the bacteria on our skin that makes things smell bad... So maybe it's just that things aren't getting dry quick enough and the bacteria is able to form. I don't know lol... Just thinking out loud here about what I'd try lol :)
  • Options
    @Schell2013 I actually do put deodorant under and in between my boobs. It helps! The other thing you can use is baby powder or Gold Bond powder. Gold Bond makes a spray powder that is a little less messy. 
  • Options
    yeah I deodorant my boobs, thighs, where my thighs meet my body, the backs of my knees...
  • Options
    I poop every morning but recently I've still been having TERRIBLE night farts. Like DH told me I woke him up with a stinky fart last night.  :s
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    @kmolleltz same boat so I just told my husband he's mad I can blow him out of the water right now lol
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    I am so going to look for a "healthy" brand of pit stick for under the boobs. 
  • Options
    @Schell2013 Meow Meow Tweet has a good cream deoderant that works. The stick doesn't work very well, but the cream is great. And I'm a sweaty beast.
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger cool! Thanks for the tip!