Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

<p>Month/Cycle:  
</p><p>CD/DPO:  </p><p>Timing:  </p><p>Testing:  </p><p>R/R: </p><p>CS/Q: </p><span>GTKY: What has been your favourite place to where you have traveled?  Or if you feel like you haven't traveled much, where is your one bucketlist travel destination?</span>

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @slavenski Ah you're still here! Want a chart stalk? :)

• Options
    @adirat - I'm BSC when it comes down the POAS rabbit hole so I would say as of 10dpo, test it out with the cheapies - but try not to get discouraged (so much easier said than done) with early BFN's 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @adirat. I am not a doctor, but I don't think you have to test Every Day.  Alternate days, or even just assuming AF stays away, testing at like 14-16dpo is fine.  They don't really expect you to get a BFP much before then anyway, like 12dpo *earliest.*  They just don't want you to go weeks without starting it.  A few days here or there should be fine ;)
  • Options
    @Marley629 Welcome to TWW and thanks for weighing in. I am trying to keep my BSC under control but ahem it is not easy. 

@Swanbrooner Sorry for BFN, but the lengthening LP without spotting is great news! 

@Businesswife Thanks, that makes a lot of sense -- my definition of when a faint positive is possible is likely different from theirs. 

• Options
    @MommytoM13 Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's where I got started and learned everything I needed. When unusual things pop up that aren't covered in the book in depth, the ladies on here can answer questions. 

@felix08 This is my third cycle charting. My first two had 6-day luteal phases with spotting. This cycle, I started spotting 6dpo but haven't had AF yet, so I'm not really sure what to expect. I think it's low progesterone (my doctor took bloodwork to find out) so I'm feeling overly cautious since low progesterone can make a pregnancy questionable even with implantation. 

• Options
    @Marley629 @adirat thank you both!! 
  • Options
    @MonmytoM13  have you picked up a copy of Taking Control of Your Fertility?  That's the book most ladies here recommend.  Plus Bump osmosis. ;)
  • Options
    @adirat I don't temp or opk yet and I didn't check cm and cp regularly after I thought I O'd so not much to chart stalk but thanks
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @TravelingCouple I will check my bottle when I get home and message you. I know it's on the higher end; I'm thinking 200 mg. 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife currently checking out some copies online/ Barnes and noble  :D
  • Options
    *lurking* @Marley I wanted to go to 30 before 30, but meeting DH blew that. I have been to 16 MLB parks! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @TravelingCouple there's no reason you cant start B6 right away.  My doctor recommended 100-200mg
  • Options
    @magnolia131 Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear you may have endometriosis. Creepy internet hugs.

• Options
    @magnolia131 My sister has PCOS and endo. She was able to have two kids. Docs said she got lucky on her first try with her daughter - just used an OPK and no medical intervention, but she did have two MC after that she didn't know about due to low progesterone. She did an IUI and had her son. Don't give up!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @magnolia131 Oh no. I am so sorry about the results. I know its easier said than done, but try not to freak out too much until you speak to your doctor. You are definitely in my thoughts! All the good vibes and creepy internet hugs headed your way!
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    @avas_dream so the same hormone that is rising and peaking during TWW (progesterone) is the same hormone that stays elevated throughout pregnancy.  That's why TWW symptoms and early pregnancy systems are the same - they are caused by elevated levels of the same hormone.  And YES! part of that hormone's job is to convince you that you just might be pregnant, and to act accordingly.  I have gotten terrible nesting for YEARS.  Manifesting in like, online shopping mostly lol etc. But still, nesting none the less.  Lately now that were trying, it's the fluff.  Whatevs.  It's biochemical.  Plus equal parts wishful thinking, too, of course. ;)

Edited typos
    Ugh agree @BusinessWife sometimes nature I just can't get! 

• Options
    @swimsister you're right. The scale is a douche. 

@magnolia131 I'm sorry for what you're experiencing.