Good Morning! As a little background, H and I have been TTC since December of last year. We ended up pushing for and getting an SA and some bloodwork for me. H's SA came back with 0% normal morph. Count and motility are normal, but the RE thinks the morph is what is causing our issues. Everything cost wise for us will be OOP so we are considering jumping to IVF, since the % chance for IUI working are low comparibly for my H's issue. Not sure what our plan will be at this point, we find out his second SA results on Wednesday and we will go from there. I think there is a lot of knowledge here to be gained, of course I wish none of us had it, but thanks for letting me be a part of it.
TTC #1 - December 2015
DX: MFI - 1% Morph
12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
ER - 11
mature - 7
fertilized - 3
sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
retrieved - 11
mature - 8
fertilized - 2
sent for PGS on day 5 -2
FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!