September 2015 Moms
Options

Removing own clothes

RobsMrs77RobsMrs77 member
edited August 2016 in September 2015 Moms
Good lord! This little fella just HATES wearing clothes.....and nappies! As soon as he's dressed, his pants are off, the top soon follows; and then the nappy (diaper) gets lashed.

He just loves being naked!

Pee's all over the place (praise the Lord for wooden floors!) but no matter what, I cannot keep this little guys clothes on.
 Even if I leave him in a vest, he manages to undo the poppers, nappy is off, then the vest soon follows. It's a good job it's summer here in the UK. lol! 

Its like trying to wrestle an alligator when putting a nappy on, and is a tad frustrating when he whips it off in seconds. 

Anyone else's LO think they're Tarzan? Haha

Re: Removing own clothes

• Options
    Haha I haven't come across this problem yet thanks goodness! But I do call it wrestling an alligator when it's time for a diaper change, he refuses to stay still! 

My cousin's son used to strip and she would put him in a zip-up onesie backwards so the zipper was in the back and that helped.. For a while!
  • Options
    @kabaczewski haha! Boss idea! Didn't think of that. Thanks, love!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    momofsweetpsmomofsweetps member
    edited August 2016
    Not yet, thank goodness. We have put diapers on backwards to help with that problem!
  • Options
    RobsMrs77RobsMrs77 member
    edited September 2016
    @momofsweetps another great idea! - thank you!
  • Options
    My friend puts all of hers into their pj's inside out and backwards. Thankfully we don't have this problem yet, but my cousin's DD painted her crib, the wall, herself, and her twin sister a few weeks ago. 
  • Options
    He is the toughest kid to change and got his diaper off one night but after that we've been lucky. 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Options
    Think we're gonna have to get rid of Jake's walker. He just uses it as apparatus to climb on to higher things. I swear if we had a tree in our house, he's be up there in seconds swinging from it. 
    Note: he's undone the poppers on his vest.... Only a matter of time before he was naked.....again! 
  • Options
    Apparently my DD removed her pants at daycare the other day and threw them out of the crib... luckily we don't have that problem at home. She does fight getting a diaper put on though!!! Ugh!
  • Options
    It's like wrestling a wild animal! Changing a nappy or getting him dressed! Good lord! 
  • Options
    The boys both took their jammy pants off the other night.  So it begins!
  • Options