Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sunday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you have to get ready in a hurry, what is the one thing that you can easily cut out of your routine? 
Me: 31 DH: 32
Dating since: 11/17/2001
Married: 9/26/2009
TTC: June 2016
BFP: 9/01/2017
EDD: 5/14/2018

Re: WTO Sunday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: pnv, temping, opk, cm, cp, preseed

R/R: have to go back to work tomorrow after a week of vacation. Boo! 

CS/Q: ugh. I don't know what the hell my body is doing. No positive opk (yet), but everything else has lined up. Small temp rise yesterday but back down today. Getting frustrated that I might not have O'd yet, which I'm sure is just going to continue to delay it if it hasn't happened yet. Sorry for all the bitterness this morning! Now I'm going to make a huge batch of bacon and tench toast to make myself feel better! Bacon fixes all! 

GTKY: If you have to get ready in a hurry, what is the one thing that you can easily cut out of your routine? 
    If I'm running late I won't straighten my hair. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Temping, PNVs, CM, HIO

R/R: DH and I both have off today which doesn't happen often, so looking forward to some relaxing family time. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Well, I always get up an hour earlier than I need to so that I can have time to drink my coffee in peace, read the news, scroll through facebook, etc. So I can easily save a lot of time by cutting that out if need be. 
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been lurking the past couple days. I have the in-laws coming over tonight  :s good news, the house is clean enough for the Queen to come over.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Temps, CoQ10, Aspirin, HIO

R/R: I can't wait for tonight to be over with. The in-laws are a bunch of narcissistic a-holes. DH doesn't even like them. Brand new house and I'm sure they'll find something negative to say. 

CS/Q: please help! I'm new to this whole charting thing. I usually have a short cycle 21-26 days. I have 2 "spikes" on my chart but those were mornings I drank the night before so I think I should ignore those (right?) I'll post 2 versions. Any insight from you ladies would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking I am either have an non-ovulation cycle or I just haven't OV'ed yet. (Ignore the CM stuff and coverline. I don't think I did that right)  :/

GTKY: If you have to get ready in a hurry, what is the one thing that you can easily cut out of your routine? Drying my hair. Wet messy bun it is!
    Me: 28  DH:33
    Dating: Sept 2009
    Married: April 2014
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

Living on a little farm!  :)
  • Options
    @GiddyUp82, are you new here? If so, welcome! If not, forgive me, I might just not know you because I am pretty new here too. 
    I would agree that it was probably the alcohol giving you the higher temps, it doesn't look consistent with ovulation because usually after ovulation you should have at least 3 consistently higher temps in a row. I would guess you haven't ovulated yet. I'm  not familiar with that app it looks kinda confusing. What are the stars up top?
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bergberg member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Bought preseed last night so let's see how that goes

R/R:  Sorry for the lack of posts since Tuesday. We moved to Massachusetts Tuesday, drove back to NJ Wednesday (MIL's bday was Thursday), then back up to Mass for good (with the kitties) on Friday. Work starts tomorrow and I cannot wait to do anything that isn't unpacking. I also need money fairly desperately. On the plus side DH isn't working which means no more opposite schedule for FW!! 

CS/Q:

I agree with @marley629 my hair is the first to go. 

• Options
    I'm coming over here because teeechnically I'm WTO so I can skip this cycle and go on to the next one!

Month/Cycle:  12 months (womp womp)

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU:  Started temping again, PNV, Metformin, Inositol

R/R:  Technically I'm benched right now but I want to hang out with you guys so I'm coming over here.  This coming week is my last week at work down south...  Then I will start extreme house hunting and hopefully buying!  It'll be a busy September so hopefully that keeps me calm!

CS/Q:  None yet

GTKY: If you have to get ready in a hurry, what is the one thing that you can easily cut out of your routine?  hmmmm... I don't wear make up or brush my hair daily sooooo I guess I would have to cut out washing my face!

@laurad75 Are you temping?  Sometimes spotting can occur during ovulation and my boobs got sore like the day that I ovulated in July..... could that be a possibility?  Not trying to give you false hope, just curious!
  • Options
    @JackieMarie1989 - I'm new-ish. Last cycle was my first on the Bump. I haven't been consistent about posting the last few days. 
    Thank you for looking at my chart. The stars at the top are ovulation predictions. Since my cycle is usually 25-26 and occasionally shorter the app thinks I'll O on day 12. Apparently not the case this cycle. 

NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

• Options
    @Cait32 I've never used FF but it looks more confusing to me. Maybe I'll give it a go though or try using both and see which one works better for me
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: benched 

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPK, PNV, CoQ10, magnesium, B complex, acupuncture 

R/R: Still no ovulation. 

CS/Q: Why are my temps so low?! I know my thermometer is working and it's not old because I bought it in May! I understand today's temp might be low because I only had exactly three hours of sleep and had one beer last night.... But I'm thinking it's time to talk to my doc about testing my thyroid!

ETA three month chart

Anything is fair game, but I'll agree with everyone else that hair can be thrown up. I can bring breakfast and makeup with me.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 My temps are that low pre-o normally. I had my thyroid tested before TTC and all was good. It's not a bad idea to have it checked out just in case though. 

@pretzel2plus1 I have a love hate relationship with the CBAD. Sometimes it gives me a really nice warning that FW is approaching. And other time I get false peaks. The only way I know they're false is because I use Wondfos in conjunction. Was the CBAD the only test you were using? If it detects a high amount of LH it will give you peak even if it's the first reading. But with my false peaks my LH was still incredibly low.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, TRYING to temp :( 

R/R: Rant: I have been trying to track data with a wearable device (inconsistent sleep schedule/alternating shift work) which has been working okay. Then, middle of my vacation the app was updated and now it won't sync any of the data so I have no way of knowing my temps and didn't have my Mabis as backup. I am so annoyed! I also ran out of OPKs on Tuesday and didn't get home until yesterday at midnight. I figured this month will be more of an NTNP month. I took my temp this AM with Mabis and it was within the range my wearable device generated but not sure how reliable it is switching devices mid cycle. I assumed I hadnt ovulated and was kind of bummed, BUT

Rave: This AM I decided to take another OPK and I'm pretty sure its +!!! I know that doesn't mean I will O for sure but ahhh it's nice to finally have some idea of what's going on 3 weeks into this cycle!!! I'm excited but also doubt I'll get another BD in with DH's schedule today and tomorrow... So I may be stuck with -3 and -5 timing if I O tomorrow. Could be worse. 

CS/Q: How soon before O do OPKs generally stop being +? I know there is no way to tell where I am in my surge but I just wonder- does the surge end when I actually ovulate? Or before? 

*sigh* if I'm headed to work it would have to be my makeup. But I always feel like crap if I don't do my makeup. If I'm headed to class or errands or something I'll just throw some sea salt spray in my hair and let my hair air dry. I actually prefer this look but my hair takes so long to dry so I only manage it when I don't mind going out with wet hair lol
    Me (28) & DH (35)
    Met 4/2010+Married 8/2014 
    TTC #1 August 2016BFP 10/2016= DD Born 6.23.17
    NTNP April 2018. BFP 5/2018 EDD 1.29.19 *Team Green*

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Temp spike this morning, so hopefully moving to the TWW soon. Still continuing to HIO just in case. 

CS/Q:

Some of my make up routine, I will bring it with in attempt to do it in the car.
  • Options
    @JackieMarie1989 I am jealous of your ability to wake up an hour earlier than needed! No way I have that stamina! 

@GiddyUp82 I don't think you O'd yet but hopefully you still will, even if it's late for you! Also, hope your day goes by quickly & visit from the in-laws is as painless as possible! 

@berg moving is always so busy, but I hope you love your new home! 

Me (28) & DH (35)

• Options
    @mokay19 thanks! Yes, I'm temping (chart in siggy) but temps haven't shown much of anything lately. OPK earlier was neg. I've never spotted or had sore boobs before but this is the first cycle I've been on Clomid so everything is a mystery. I'd be pumped if this is O finally. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options

@BertieMeetsGertieThat is so frustrating! That happens to me a lot, too. I have a hard time turning OPK’s because there is no way that I can do an OPK at work and I have read that the surges usually happen in the afternoons. Are you trying them in the afternoons? Or several times a day? That may help.

@jackiemarie1989I used to have that ambition in the morning, I wish I still did! How do you do it?

@laurad75 I’m sorry, that is frustrating. Have you talked to your RE about it? I feel like that is the exact opposite of what Clomid is supposed to do!

@Giddyup82 I’m having a hard time interpreting your chart because it is so new to me. Does it make you guess at cover line? Also, what are the stars at the top, and hearts on the bottom?

@Mokay19 Good luck house hunting!

@NYTino24 It's not a bad idea to have it checked out just in case. My temps used to be that low, but when I changed my thermometer, they bumped up, it ended up just being the thermometer that had a lower setting baseline. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: opk, preseed

R/R: regretting giving up on temping so quickly this month. I think I might start back up mid cycle just to get in the habit for a complete chart next month.

CS/Q: nope

Makeup, sometimes I'll grab my stuff and do it once I get to work. Or skip breakfast/coffee and get something downtown. 
  • Options
    @hope_for_a_baby, yes I've been doing them in the afternoon, evenings, and in the mornings a few times (I only tested twice on CD13 and 14 though). Just frustrating because it seemed so easy and happened quickly the first two months! 

• Options
    Month/Cycle:4/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: I had the worst headache yesterday :(

CS/Q: None

GTKY: I never wear makeup. 
  • Options
    @PolarBear517 You should ovulate within 12-48 hours of your FIRST + OPK. Some people will turn positives for a couple days. Some, like myself, have a short surge and only a window of a couple hours to really catch the +. It doesn't matter how long it stays + or when your last + is.
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    @BitterBetty12 thank you! I guess since I didn't take any OPKs yesterday, in theory I could be ovulating as early as today or as late as Tuesday with that 12-48 hour span. I guess it will be important to remember to temp the next couple days to pinpoint a spike (if I get one that is)
    Me (28) & DH (35)

• Options
    Month/Cycle:3/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: had to go into work again and DH is being pissy because we didn't go to costco yesterday. Darn it man, if its that important to you then speak up and tell me you really want to go!

CS/Q: not yet

GTKY: If you have to get ready in a hurry, what is the one thing that you can easily cut out of your routine?  I'm with @marley629 and @berg its the hair... Just pull it up and go

@bertiemeetsgertie sorry about the frustrating lack of O

@jackiemarie1989 hooray for time off with DH

@giddyup82 I agree with the other ladies I dont think you have O'd yet, maybe CD14 but we would need more temps to tell. FF really isn't that bad, it might be worth giving it a try, you could use both for a bit and see which you like better 

*TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @Westy99...I also got a crosshairs, but I haven't had any spike in temp or a positive OPK...why does the app think I ovulated? I did have EW and now everything is dry. But I just kind of assumed I didn't ovulate this cycle? So confusing. 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie That is frustrating, I'm sorry!  
  • Options
    @BitterBetty12 yay! Hoping for another high temp for you. I'm not sure I trust my OPKs a whole lot either lol
    @BertieMeetsGertie mmmm BACON!
    @laurad75 oh goodness, I'm so sorry :(
    @GiddyUp82 GL getting through tonight! FWIW I use both kindara and FF. I like having both because I'm a weirdo lol (and I use Celsius, which gives 2 decimal places)
    The stars at the top of Kindara charts show estimated FW. The hearts are BD days.... Btw, good work @GiddyUp82 lol

Month/Cycle: 2/3 TTCAL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, DHA, Maca, green tea, feminine balance tea, cm/cp, OPKs, BDing as much as DH can manage  :p

R/R: Well, BDing just wasn't in the cards for us yesterday, unfortunately and I'm trying to just convince myself that EOD is good, too. I was just nervous about Friday's BD because I don't think he'd gone in 5 days and I don't know how long is too long to affect sperm quality. But not much I can do, just carry on and be hopeful lol Got a sesh in this morning so that's a relief :) 

Also, DH scared me for a second saying "I guess we have to stop this for a bit". I was like whaaa??!! I have to have a little investigative procedure on my abdomen next month using only local anesthetic and I mentioned I'm probably going to be sore (but I'm assuming for like a week). If my cycle goes as I'm hoping/as "normal" then I should know by then if I am KU and would postpone the procedure (which I don't even know is necessary but would make me nervous). But I think he misunderstood and thought I was going to be out of commission for a couple months and that we had to TTA. And he actually thought I'd said that. Um nope, doesn't sound like something I would say lol 

CS/Q: don't think so. Just not sure I'll ever turn a positive OPK but I'm not too concerned!

Makeup/hair. I'll usually put my hair up/back and just use mascara and some BB cream
  • Options
    @PolarBear517 Yeah, temping is important so you can verify! Even when you get used to your pattern (for example, currently I almost always O the day after my + OPK) sometimes your body surprises you. In the beginning of using OPKs for me I used to O on the day of my +.

@rainbowturtles FX for a + OPK soon!! 
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    @BitterBetty12 I'm on the hunt for outfits for family pictures next week; really just for me because I'm the hard one - OH and DS will be easy to dress once I know what I'm wearing. Today's shopping trip was an epic fail lol. I think I'm going to have to go by myself sometime this week...DS came along today and it didn't help that he shook his head and screamed no for everything I tried on.  Thanks kid lol   FX that you, me and @BusinessWife are in TWW soon! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/9

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs

R/R: I'm not temping this cycle and I feel like we're going to miss out this cycle, after getting the results from the SA and my CD3 labs. I started Cabergoline today to lower my prolactin level.  I'll be on it for 4 weeks, then recheck levels. I am seeing the OB on Friday to discuss HSG (which will be next cycle) and IUI plans. 

CS/Q: n/a

GTKY: If you have to get ready in a hurry, what is the one thing that you can easily cut out of your routine?  No makeup. Just moisturizer w/ sunscreen and throw my hair up in a pony tail. 
  • Options
    @PolarBear517 and @hope_for_a_baby, I just really need that quiet alone time in the early mornings, sometimes it's the only quiet time I get. My job is pretty...stressful and active. I also wake up slowly and have never been someone who can just roll out of bed and go. I am amazed at people who can do that! I'm too groggy at first.

Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Opks, charting, temping, red raspberry leaf tea, preseed, wishful thinking

R/R: Had an awesome weekend back to classes.  I'm loving cna school and excited to finish the course.

CS/Q: None today.

GTKY: If you have to get ready in a hurry, what is the one thing that you can easily cut out of your routine? I'm pretty much with all you on the hair thing.  I'd pile it on top of my head with a few bobby pins.
    Me-25
    Husband-24
    Married Since-September 12, 2015
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: all the non medicine things

R/R: DH has to work tonight so we can't go to my fav restaurant for dinner (wah wah wah)

CS/Q:

Washing my hair. I go as long as I can without washing my hair. And I really only shower if I have to see people I care about, so if I'm just running errands? Skip it. (I do care about DH... but somehow he just does not count lol)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/2

WAYDTGKU: FW is starting so HIO ED, much to MH excitement

R/R: Wine and Jungle Book tonight! I'm so excited to finally see it. 

CS/Q: This is probably a really stupid Q, but what is BD? 

Like others, it would have to be my hair. 
  • Options
    @achays11, BD is baby dance aka sex
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @JackieMarie1989! I felt so silly asking!