TWW Sunday

First time getting this started!

Month/Cycle:  

CD/DPO:  

Timing:  

Testing:  

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?

(^^^Sorry if that's lame haha)
Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
DS 11/2/2017
TTC since August 2018

Re: TWW Sunday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just gotta say, I have the sorest boobs right now and they're probably a cup size larger than usual. With my iud I had boob soreness during AF but never like this. Last AF (1st with no iud) was hard painful too. Still waiting for her to show up so I can move to WTO. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @slavenski I hope AF comes soon for you... so you can move on to the next cycle!

@businesswife I feel like your timing is still pretty great!! 

@MommytoM13 I'm a little jealous right now! What I would do to be on the beach on a vacation!

• Options
    @magnolia131 Thanks. I can't believe your house is flooded! How awful! How long until you can move back in? 

• Options
    @magnolia131 ah I'm so sorry your house flooded! I hope it gets treated quickly and you don't have to be in a hotel for long! 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    @BusinessWife lol DED I had not seen this one before. 

• Options

Month/Cycle:  1/1 after a loss 

CD/DPO:  25/2

Timing:  -3, -2, O, +1, +2

Testing:  No current plans.

R/R: I know my timing was really good, but somehow I'm still mad that we missed the day before ovulation. It shouldn't be a big deal breaker, but it still worries me.

CS/Q: Not now  

GTKY: Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? 
    A car is most realistic for me, but horses are more fun. 
  • Options
    @MollyandD. Aww, I  kwym. :/  it can be hard to shake that thought, but really, your timing us amazing!  Try not to sweat one day ;)  (((hugs)))
  • Options
    @BusinessWife thanks for reassuring me. You're awesome. (((Hugs back)))
  • Options
    @BusinessWife you always know what people need to hear!
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    @felix08 Thanks, I hope you're right! Debating whether or not to retire the thermometer and just wait for AF or keep temping this cycle.
  • Options
    Sorry I've been MIA this weekend, DH is out of town and I'm alone with a teething toddler.  I will need all of the wine tonight.

Month/Cycle:  1 (after 7 NTNP) 

CD/DPO:  28/5

Timing:  -5, -3, -2, 0

Testing:  probably Friday at 10dpo if I'm being honest with myself, unless my temp drops before then

R/R: I'm tired.

CS/Q: nope.

GTKY: Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Car because while I do enjoy biking I'm just lazy and it's easier.  And also cars are air conditioned.  It is so hot here still, when will it be fall?  Ugh.
  • Options

Month/Cycle:  9

CD/DPO:  16/3

Timing:  -3, 0

Testing:  I'll test next Sunday morning at the earliest

R/R: Tonight is DH's fantasy football draft and I get to go out and deliver fliers for our HOA event next Monday once I get home from work, very likely with my 6 year old and 3 year old.  I'm hoping it won't take as long as I think it will.

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY: Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?  I love to bike for recreation, never been one for horses but I love my newest car we have bought.  I'll have to go with car.
    ~*~AvidVertigo from back in the day ~*~
    DS - May 2010
    DD - June 2013
    TTC since January 2016
    Cycle #9

• Options
    Thanks, @hartmich and @businesswife for the support. I would be insane without you ladies. You're so kind. 

Nice to see so many people in TWW!

So, since I'm technically not out yet, who is joining me for Monday morning pee buddies? @captainfoxtrot @antoto Anyone else?

• Options

Month/Cycle:  2/1

CD/DPO:  33/6

Timing:  -5, O

Testing:  Thursday

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? I would rather bike or ride a horse because that would mean that a) I'm on vacation or b) it's the weekend.

@TravelingCouple Do you have a short luteal phase? That seems pretty early for a temp. drop. signifying AF. I'm not an expert, but I'd say there's still hope!
  • Options
    @chocolatelemons yeah it's short, normally anywhere from 7-10 days. 5 or 6 would be ridiculously short. My LP has varied a lot bc I was nursing my DS. He just weaned this month so maybe my hormones are haywire
  • Options
    avas_dreamavas_dream member
    edited August 2016

CD/DPO:  31/12-13 ( I don't chart and don't opk this cycle)

Timing:  -2 and maybe O based on signs

Testing:  8-11 DPO negative

R/R: I'm very pathetic, I had one cheap internet test that I used on Sat which was BFN. I should have just let it go but then I went on Amazon and read reviews about how this test gave false negatives so now I'm back hoping. I'll wait until Tuesday and if I don't get AF then I'll test again which I would do anyways but hate working myself up. No more cheap Internet sticks for me! 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Definitely car! I love driving. It's stress relief for me but only if there is no traffic! 
  • Options
    So it's noon Monday here in Korea. I just walked home for lunch and felt...wet. I thought it was AF and it was just a bunch of creamy CF. I've had so much the past week or so I've had to do laundry just to get clean underwear. Maybe I should just own more lol
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018