December 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday 8/27 Ticker Change!

Hello Saturday ladies!!! 

How far along?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY:  what's your morning routine? What do you have for breakfast? 
BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: Saturday 8/27 Ticker Change!

• Options
    How far along? 26 weeks

What size is baby? kale or zucchini 

Upcoming appointments? tough week last week, as I am now on bed rest and waiting to get in to see a high risk OB at a hospital 40 minutes away. Hopefully I will see her this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 3 days of bed rest down means three fewer days in the NICU. This is my new mantra. Also, I knew our family and friends were wonderful but I am blown away by all the love and support we have gotten this week! 

GTKY:  what's your morning routine? What do you have for breakfast? DH goes to work early, usually 4 or 5 am, so I'm on my own. I get up and let the dogs out, shower, and eat breakfast. Then I get dressed, feed the dogs, and head out the door. Except not anymore while I'm on bed rest. Now I have to time everything to happen in the ten minutes per hour I'm allowed to get off the couch. I usually have cereal for breakfast, but sometimes I branch out and have oatmeal, a bagel, or a smoothie. On the weekends, I liked to make eggs and toast for me and DH. Maybe he will continue that for us while I cant.
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    How far along? 23 weeks!

What size is baby? Grapefruit :) 

Upcoming appointments? Not until September sometime. Maybe the 8th. I should probably find my appointment card haha

Rants/Raves/Questions? Our house is a wreck. Blah. 

GTKY:  what's your morning routine? What do you have for breakfast? I get up and shower then get DD out of bed. I change her and then we eat breakfast, usually in front of Super Why. I've been on a cereal kick lately! Massive box of Frosted Flakes from Sam's FTW. 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    23 weeks today

Size of a grapefruit

Appointment next Wednesday. US and prenatal. Not really sure what the US is for since I just had my anatomy scan. 

Second trimester of second pregnancy has been great.

Wake up with my DD half the time. So that means jumping into her routine of a diaper change, milk, playtime, and breakfast. We usually have cereal, yogurt, fruit, and water. The other mornings when my DH has her I sleep as late as I can. Memory of newborn induced sleep deprivation is still pretty clear, so I treasure sleeping!
  • Options

How far along?
    25 weeks, and so excited!

What size is baby?
    Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments?
    The next one is on the 6th, and it's every 2 weeks from there. I also need to make a dentist appointment, I've got 2 cavities that I've been putting off. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm really struggling with my herniated belly button. It's causing me pain, and baby is now pushing out so strongly that it is making it worse :/ but I love the baby kicks! I get so easily sentimental about them because this is our last baby. What am I talking about, everything is making me sentimental. 

Shower! Make coffee, make vitamix shake, feed kids breakfast, make them get dressed, and start working on cleaning/organizing/yard work/errands.
    These days my breakfast is Daves Killer Bread, toasted with butter and honey, with my vitamix shake and coffee :)  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @jandd2014 I'm so sorry you are having to go through that. I love your mentality though- one less day in NICU. T&Ps being sent your way!

How far along?
    25 weeks! 
    What size is baby?
    A cauliflower or baseball glove
    Upcoming appointments?
    Nope- not until the 13th. I had my 24 week appointment this week and things sounded good. She was a little worried about my ulcer-like pain I've been having so I'm going to try a new medication since I have had a number of abdominal surgeries and not much to work with in terms of my digestive track. I go back in 3 weeks for my glucose test and then I think I start biweekly appointments!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?

Right now things are all screwy since DH is home on medical leave but normally it is- get up, get SD up and ready for school, get DS1 up, feed them both breakfast, taken SD to the bus stop and DS1 to daycare and then come home to start working. My normal breakfast is a whole grain waffle with peanut butter and banana! Yum!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    How far along?  25 weeks

What size is baby?  Baseball glove!

Upcoming appointments?  I have one on Monday - not sure what to expect...probably just a heart rate check??

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nope...just happy to be feeling healthy and good!

GTKY:  what's your morning routine? What do you have for breakfast?   Wake up before DH every day, he's just the type of person that needs a lot of sleep!  Shower, my dog always sneaks in the bathroom while I'm showering and stares at me creepily... :)  Then I make some coffee and a veggie/egg scramble.  Then off to teach for the day, I go!

• Options
    Woof, yesterday was busy...day behind....

Thinking of you @jandd2014 that's rough

How far along? 23 weeks

What size is baby? ear of corn

Upcoming appointments? Not for a couple more weeks, but we just went for our first hospital tour yesterday. My midwife's office delivers at 2 area hospitals. Our goal is to decide which one we like by the end of next month.

Rants/Raves/Questions? baby is more and more active every week! very exciting. Also, this week a bunch of my student leaders are coming back to campus and they have no idea that I'm expecting, so I'm excited to surprise them.

GTKY:  what's your morning routine? What do you have for breakfast? In the summer months, the college I work for has summer hours, which only shifts 30 minutes earlier, but I refuse to get up earlier, so my summer morning routine is somewhat compressed; speeding through shower, hair, and makeup routine and just enough time to eat a bowl of cereal. During the school year I will nurse my coffee for 20 minutes and eat breakfast at work instead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010