October 2015 Moms
Options

Molars... already?!

Well we have had 2 steady months of teething.  6 teeth in 2 months to the day and now my boy has all front 8.  I was REALLY hoping we would catch a break for a bit but he has been sooo moody for the last 3 days, waking up screaming, drooling so much he has a rash on his face.  Constantly pulling on his gums, at his ears and snottier than usual.  I finally got a good luck in there today while he was wailing and sure enough, that molar is sitting JUST under the gums.  Hes not even 10 months old yet!!  Anyone else not catching a break when it comes to teething? 
Married:09/27/14 
Baby N-Born:10/29/15
Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

Re: Molars... already?!

• Options
    We are in the same boat! He had 8 teeth by 8 months and now 2 more are coming thru. They came close to pushing out but then went back down. Poor kid is constantly chewing on his fingers. He got his first tooth at 3 months and has been teething ever since. Hoping he gets a break soon!
  • Options
    We have an early teether too.. He had 2 before 3 months and has 8 now w/9 and 10 making their way out. I can honestly say up until these two we've had zero issues. We didn't even know most were coming until they were already fully through(believe me I know this is lucky and not the norm haha) his only real symptom was excessive drool. These two have been a little different. He's been a bit fussier, ear pulling, and chewing like crazy. He's 10 months today and I wish they'd just pop through already I've given him tylenol a couple of times when he seemed to be in pain but I just hope our luck didn't run out w/easy teefers ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my goodness my baby is 1 in less then a month and only has two bottom teeth.. Is that normal? I can't even give him grapes or chunky food to eat because he still can't bite?  :'(
  • Options
    dimi2015 said:
    Oh my goodness my baby is 1 in less then a month and only has two bottom teeth.. Is that normal? I can't even give him grapes or chunky food to eat because he still can't bite?  :'(
    Damien only has his two bottom and he'll be one on October 24. He's definitely way different than my others but it's normal from everything I gather. It doesn't hold him back eating wise. He eats pretty much anything we give him including chicken and string beans. He bites it and yanks to break off pieces and gums it till ihe swallows