I was on the boards for a long while (probably under a different name - ARS0805...not sure how this is going to post) back in 2012 and prior. We had a successful IVF in 2012 and had a baby girl in 2013. I have stage IV endo and it is back with a vengeance. I started Lupron therapy two weeks ago. My RE told us we needed to decide on either a FET or a hysterectomy ASAP. I have an appointment on Friday to let him know we would like to move forward with a FET. We have two embryos and they are frozen together...so this will be a one shot deal.
Just looking for a place to talk and discuss this crazy IF journey.