November 2015 Moms

It's been a while.

Hello ladies!  I haven't checked in in a long time. Life's been busy with 4 boys!!  And it's going to get busier!  Found out today I'm freakin pregnant again

Re: It's been a while.

• Congratulations!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats! Are you hoping for a girl?
  • Congratulations! I wonder hom many from N15 are preggo again
  • Congratulations!!  Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!! :smile:
  • Congrats!!!!

Congratulations! I wonder hom many from N15 are preggo again
    O_O I'm waiting till the start of potty training/STTN (at least half the time?) before even thinking about another one....
  • Wow!!!  Congrats!!  When are you due?
  • Congrats! Maybe a girl
  • OMG I could only hope for a girl!  I'm totally going team green this time.  This was so unplanned I have to keep it exciting.   

Im due in April, so it's still early.  But that A17 board, holy heck a bunch of controlling beotches!!  Someone has already taken control of declaring the leader and having people "volunteer" to control/ start certain threads, like UO Thursday, it's freakin crazy!  I'm sure I've already ticked off a few.  They belittled and called a mI'm an AW because she did an update post on her babies..... Like I'm she is having FOUR babies!! Seriously she is in her own category!! But they think she should go to the multiples thread....
    shit gonna get real when women get a lot more pregnant! 

I MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!! Loved our N15 group
  • Oh I should add the members of that group discussed they way it should go a couple weeks ago.... Like hell the mobile A17 just got up and some of us are just finding out were pregnant!  But you guys already have taken control of A17
  • Congrats.  Im set for a FET on 9/15 which would (hopefully) put me in J15.  I've been bumming around the TTGP and IF boards, but I've been lurking like crazy on M17 and A17.  Haha - holy drama llama board war I missed TB! 
  • Congratulations!
  • @Cook3133 I found out today I will be joining you in A17! #4 for me. I've been lurking over there all day, I think I may stay that way. Yikes. 
  • Congrats all!! Aww you're all giving me the fever!
  • congrats, I have serious baby fever, but I haven't even gotten my period since giving birth. I told my husband that birth control is solely his responsibility ( so basically ntnp) ;) ...So maybe I will eventually get pregnant if my body ever ovulates again.
  • Congrats !! I don't come here often cause I'm over on the Facebook group but I posted today about seeing who was pregnant again and someone mentioned you. 

I'm pregnant with number 4. Due Feb 22. 

• Congrats!!! Me too!! Due in March 1!
  • Me too due March 1st!!!! Our N15 board was kinda unbeatable but we will see!
  • After not checking the Bump for most of the summer, I logged on with that exact thought (it's been a while) in my mind. I was not expecting this at all! Congrats, Cook! Such exciting news! (Fun side note: the first time I joined Team Green, I was due in April too. I got my wish that time, so here's hoping you will too!) *hugs*

Congrats as well to all the other mama's who are expecting again! I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Well, I just found out I'm joining the club- baby #2 due sometime in late May!

Congrats! Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months :)
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• How exciting!! Congrats! I have had major baby fever lately but thinking we will start trying after the holidays. Which would possibly give me another November baby. Here's to hoping! Congrats to all. I miss this board!
  • Congratulations!!!

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013