Multiples
Options

2 1/2 years sleep regression

hi moms, 
ive been here a few times, and it's always sleep issues lol. My daughter refuses to sleep in her rooms love since we went on vacation 2 months ago. She has always been my troubled sleeper and we had to let her CIO when she was around 9 months to get her to self soothe. 
On vacation she slept with my wife an I while my son slept in a pack n play. 
Since we have been home my daughter won't sleep unless we sit in her room. The she wakes through the night and screams if we are gone. We have tried the dog, music, CIO, sit for awhile and leave... Nothing is working. Although she needs a nap still she will not nap in her bed, only on the couch.. Suggestions welcome please!!

oh, and I tried putting her brother in her room but they play instead of sleep 

Re: 2 1/2 years sleep regression

• Options
    I am right there with you 2 and a half and won't sleep.  One twin kept climbing out of crib so we took cribs down and bought big girl bed.  They will not sleep in the big girl bed so we had to pull the pack n plays back out.  They like to alternate nights on who is going to wake mommy up to sleep in bed with us.  It is so beyond frustrating, and would love suggestions.  Both my husband and I are at our wits end.