4/10
4/17
4/24

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: If you could move anywhere (not thinking about where family and friends etc. are) where would it be,  and why? 

Re: Monday ticker change (8/22)

• This is for those of us with due dates of: 
    4/3
    4/10
    4/17
    4/24

How far along are you? 6wks

How big is baby? Blueberry! 

Appointments this week? Nope- I have to do some blood work, so I may go in for that

Symptoms? Breast tenderness, they may be a smidge bigger too, exhaustion,  some nausea 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I don't believe so... I'm sure right when I send this I'll think of a bunch

GTKY: If you could move anywhere (not thinking about where family and friends etc. are) where would it be,  and why? Norway! We just loved it there so much. Everything about it.  And their government knows what's up.  Everyone is really happy there and taken care of. And it's so beautiful. Like I said, everything!
  • leslieknopeleslieknope member
    edited August 2016
    I forgot - this is me! 

How far along are you? 8w today

How big is baby? Raspberry

Appointments this week? Yep, first appt is Wednesday afternoon

Symptoms? Sore boobs, exhausted all of the time, hungry always.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nah

GTKY: If you could move anywhere (not thinking about where family and friends etc. are) where would it be,  and why? Not sure, but somewhere with four seasons. I gotta have fall and winter.

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    8 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a raspberry, according to my app.
    Appointments this week? 
    None yet.
    Symptoms?
    Tired, hungry, slightly nauseous, acne, sore boobs, gassy.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I could do without the acne. I feel like I'm back in my teen years. 
    GTKY: If you could move anywhere (not thinking about where family and friends etc. are) where would it be,  and why? 
    Ireland, because it is gorgeous. We've talked about running a pub, and having a little cottage in the country. It's a dream that will more than likely never come true, but it's turned into my "happy place" whenever work sucks more than usual. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • How far along are you? 
    Six weeks (unconfirmed, based on LMP and O date per temping)

How big is baby? 
    Sweet pea-sized per the apps

Appointments this week? 
    Nope - First appointment is not for another couple of weeks and a couple of days

Symptoms?
    Still just tender nipples, fatigue, and bloating.  Wondering whether nausea will kick in this week...or ever.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    A little curious about what they do differently for my AMA, otherwise just waiting...

We went to Australia for our honeymoon and found it quite comfortable.  It wasn't the most exotic place coming from California, but very live-able.  Of course, honeymoon is always better than reality (having to get up and go to work on the morning).
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm wondering the same thing @artemis618

It's like... I don't want to be sick... but I do for piece of mind. If it makes you feel better, I have all of the same symptoms as you.
  • How far along are you? 
    7 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a blueberry, according to my app.
    Appointments this week? 
    Next monday - but probably just a "confirmation" one. 
    Symptoms?
    Tired, sore boobs, acne - not much, guess I can't really complain
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Eh - just ready for first tri to be over with - I loved getting to feel DS move around so I'm not so patiently waiting for that time to be here.
    Hawaii - the weather is just perfect and I love the laid back atmosphere. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is for those of us with due dates of: 
    4/3
    4/10
    4/17
    4/24

How far along are you? 8 weeks 1 day (didn't have a chance to fill out yesterday - first day of school is always crazy!)

How big is baby? according to my apps a blueberry or raspberry

Appointments this week? first appointment is on the 29th and even then it is just blood work and paperwork, I have to wait until Sept. 12th for my first US

Symptoms? constantly tired and hungry, very sore breasts

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    Rant: I've had a few issues finding an OBGYN...where I was going wouldn't accept me as an OB patient
    Rave: really only been nauseous a few times when I didn't eat, otherwise no morning sickness :)
    Question: Anyone else not really having any morning sickness?  I am worried.  I am someone who gags at the thought of something gross normally and all though I am ultra sensitive to smells now and gag more often, I do not throw up and haven't at all.  Should I be worried?

GTKY: If you could move anywhere (not thinking about where family and friends etc. are) where would it be,  and why? Ireland - it's gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker