September 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Wins 8/22

I know there have been quite a few ladies who have had some accomplishments this weekend. Let's here them!
Me: 32 DH: 31
TTC #2 since January 2018
Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

Re: Weekend Wins 8/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I baked and froze healthy-ish blueberry muffins with half wheat flour and oatmeal. And I got to take a 2 hour nap. :)
  • Options
    Went to Ikea on a busy Sunday and DH and I are still married. I call that a win. 
    You know, I have never been to Ikea, but I can still guarantee it would not end well.
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Went to Ikea on a busy Sunday and DH and I are still married. I call that a win. 
    Ikea is the total opposite for us! We go there and it's seriously like a date night lol. Last time we were there for over five hours! I can see how the chaos of a Sunday at Ikea can get to a person though  :|
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Hahaha this is great!
  • Options
    My parents came over yesterday & helped us deep clean the kitchen, living, and dining room. It looks amazing and it was such a huge help! One of my biggest stresses is getting the house really clean & organized before the babe gets here, so this made me so happy. 

Oh, and we also got our hot tub delivered & electrical work done. It's bittersweet for me since I can only go in for limited soaks (and the temp can't be too high), but I'll be damned if I don't enjoy that thing before I'm postpartum & can't go in for 6-8 weeks!
  • Options
    tinypikachutinypikachu member
    edited August 2016
    We officially finished our nursery! I was mad after I hemmed the curtains perfectly and they shrunk a few inches after washing them but you can't win them all. But the dresser is organized, everything is put away and it's all ready for baby. All I need to do is install our second car seat since we don't know which car we'll be in when we go to the hospital. 

I posted in randoms but also deep cleaned our bedroom. Now I want to clean the living room carpet and have everything else super clean for when d-day comes (kitchen, bathrooms, etc). Can't stand coming home to a dirty house when I'm gone for days.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I reached the point where I need to wake up poor DH every time I want to roll over at night...  Or get up to pee...  Can I count that as an accomplishment of truly pathetic proportions?

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

• Options
    We had our all day birthing class and hospital tour on Saturday which was great. I'm happy DH and I got to do that together. We built our stroller travel system and we purchased our remaining registry items. Stuff has already started showing up. I love Amazon! Tonight we hung some birdhouses in the nursery. I know it's not the weekend, but it's definitely a win for me!