April 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY 8/22

How about how you and your significant other met?!
Married: 9/19/09
DS 1: 10/17/10
DS 2: 6/30/13
MMC found 4/2/16   D&C 4/4/16 & 4/10/16
 Cautiously expecting.....EDD 4/1/17

Re: GTKY 8/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Knew each other in college. Added each other to facebook. Both randomly moved to a different state about a year apart, and a few years later we both found ourselves single. Met up under the guise of friendship, and the rest is history! 

I feel like this is really familiar and I've heard it before. Do we know each other?????? 
    Daisypath - z1at
    Baby 1 - November 2009
    *loss* - March 2010
    Baby 2 - January 2011
    Baby 3 - June 2015
    Baby 4 - April 2017
    Baby 5 - May 2019

• Options
    We met through a mutual friend. One day I got a random text from him, I only knew who he was because of good old Myspace and he had dated an acquaintance of mine. We've now been together for almost 10 years and married for just over a year.
  • Options
    We worked at a hotel in an amusement park during the summers in college. I met him our last 2 yrs there, became good friends. I graduated college and he moved across the country and asked me to come with him on a whim. Started dating for a bit and then got married 3yrs ago this October, I've known him for 6 yrs---I was in love with him the whole time though lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    We met our freshman year in college through a mutual friend. His friend was interested in me and asked if I wanted to go to his friend's (DH) house for a movie night. I went and met DH, who was with another girl. A few weeks later, DH messaged me on AIM (aol instant messenger) and asked if I wanted to go bowling. It's always been an elephant in the room with that one friend, but oh well. ;) We've been together 8 years, married for 3 of them. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gardenmama17, oh this made me laugh way more than I'd like to admit haha
  • Options
    I love all these stories!  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We met online and then discovered we had a bunch of mutual friends. One of those mutual friends was having a b-day party at a local bar, we went together and the rest is history. We've been together 10 years, married for 6.
  • Options
    We met 11 years ago.  He was my boss at the grocery store.  We were always super flirty but then he married his ex because she was knocked up.  (Obviously huge mistake)  He moved on to a different store.  I moved on to a different job.  4 years later both after fresh breakups meet at a bar and end up talking about our screw ups in a corner over drinks.   3 years later we get engaged and married in the same year.  Been married for 3 years and on our second kid together,  his 3rd (my wonderful stepson) 
  • Options
    I joined Match.com on a whim and got a wink from my DH within a week of joining. We texted for a week before we met in person and I knew he was the one by the end of that first date. Everything with him came so easy, it was amazing. We were engaged 6 months later and got married 2 years to the day after our first date. We will have 5 years married next June. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Loving how many couples met online! I also met DH online on Christian Mingle. I was freshly divorced after a long painful separation and signed up for 6 months because I was sure it would take at least that long. DH sent me a message 3 days later. Our first date was at a Texas Roadhouse. We talked so long they began to close, so we left for a coffee shop and talked some more. We got married a year later.
  • Options
    @scorpiomer we also met on eHarmony!  We moved in after 4 months, engaged after 8 and married 10 months later!  
  • Options
    Dannylion24Dannylion24 member
    edited August 2016
    @gardenmama17 and @archyflores you guys are puny! 

Edit: tagged the wrong person
  • Options
    We both worked at Ikea and he had a huge crush on me. I didn't know he existed, he didn't work in any of the departments I was friendly with. 

I had a rough day at work and bummed a smoke from him. He proceded to borderline stalk me for 3 weeks, then worked up the courage to ask me out. I thought he was a creep... Nice but not my type, but didn't have a good reason to break up. Lol. Little did I know we would get married 2 and a half years later.
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers