4/14
4/21
4/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Can you describe your personality in three words?

Re: Friday Ticker Change (08/19)

• Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry

Appointments this week? Not for 5 more weeks

Symptoms? Nausea, vomiting (daily now), fatigue, sore left boob, and it's really starting to hurt while nursing DS

Rant/Rave/Questions? I just can't wait to announce already!!! DH wants to wait until 8 weeks to tell family. With DS we told them right away so I'm going a bit crazy!

GTKY: Can you describe your personality in three words? Extrovert, Compassionate, Trustworthy
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? appleseed

Appointments this week? I have an intake on Tuesday with a new office. I'm hopeful that their care won't feel quite as disjointed as my last office. Also, it is further from my office, and it will make no sense to go back to work after a 2:30 appt, so I am already day dreaming about working from home after, aka napping!

Symptoms? Tired and irritable AF. Queasy, but nothing super disruptive, as long as I keep feeding myself oyster crackers.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I have to rave about my DH who is putting up with some out of control mood swings right now. He deserves a medal and all the sex I have no interest in having at the moment...

GTKY: Can you describe your personality in three words? Introvert, optimistic, goofy (not many people see it though, see "introvert")
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm moving to Friday because my first U/S had her change my DD to 3/31... But I like you guys, and I doubt I'll go early so I may hang around here, if that's ok  :#

How far along are you? 8 weeks, yo

How big is baby? Pygmy seahorse/raspberry/kidney bean/jelly bean. Lots of size comparisons this week! 

Appointments this week? No, had my appointment two days ago. Next one isn't until late September. 

Symptoms? Vomiting, fatigue, hating food, the fun stuff. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? My OB is 111 miles away from me. That trip is going to get old in a hurry....

GTKY: Can you describe your personality in three words? Introverted, sarcastic, trusting

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    How far along are you?  7 weeks today!

How big is baby? One app says a blueberry the other says a tick tac... so... somewhere in between I guess?

Appointments this week? Yes! I had my informational meeting with a midwife yesterday and it went well. I got some blood work done though and that was rough. I've always been a tough stick, but yesterday was crazy. I got stuck five times and they finally had to draw blood from my hand. I thought I was pretty hydrated too, so not quite sure what's going on there...

Symptoms? Super sore boobs, peeing every ten minutes, and lots of nausea. I haven't been throwing up (yet) though, so I call that a win.

Rant/Rave/Questions? This doesn't have to do with pregnancy, but I think because I'm so hormonal I kind of lost it. My boss and I have a great relationship. She was out of the office last week and one day I had to run to the post office to ship something. I was gone for about 45 minutes, but I'm salaried and I quite frequently end up working over 40 hours. My boss has no problem with me leaving during the day and knows that I get my work done on time and to a higher standard than is normally set. Well when I left, a new woman in the office emailed our boss telling her that I had left. Then when I came back, she emailed our boss again to tell her the time I had returned. When my boss came back, she told me what the woman did and we had a good laugh at it... but truth be told, it really made me angry. I want to confront this woman because I don't think what she did was appropriate. She is not my boss and she is not my timekeeper. She should really mind her own business. Again, I know I'm just hormonal (and I'm sorry for the rant), and probably just need to relax and take a page out of Elsa's book. My boss isn't mad, she thought it was hilarious so no harm no foul I guess?

GTKY: Can you describe your personality in three words? Total sci-fi geek
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @yehprettymuch, that is so frustrating!!! Good thing your boss is cool about it. But honestly, if it's not hurting you specifically, then you shouldn't care!!! Wow. I'd be annoyed too. 
  • Options
    yehprettymuchyehprettymuch member
    edited August 2016
    @STM2017 That's what I think too! Honestly, the only opinion I care about is my boss' at work. We have a great relationship and I know if she ever felt like I wasn't putting in enough time, she would say something. But my performance reviews are always great so I just need to move on!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    This is for those of us with an EDD of:
    4/7
    4/14
    4/21
    4/28

How far along are you? 
    5 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Appleseed/ sesame seed

Appointments this week? 
    Not until the 12th

Symptoms?
    Fatigue, sore boobs, crampy, some nausea 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    **TW ** I had a MC in April and thought that my doctor would see me earlier for blood work, but they still don't want to see me until 8+ weeks so I am just anxious and nervous.
    Busy & neat freak

• Options
    I will probably be perpetually late to this game.

How far along are you? 
    7 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Blueberry (one of my cravings...so weird)

Appointments this week? 
    Not until September for my 12 week.

Symptoms?
    So tired and nauseated. Bloated still.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I talk to this kid a lot. More than I did to DS. Makes me happy.

Happily extroverted introvert.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker