Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Miscarriage #2 happened.

Hi y'all.  So I'm here..again.  This time happening way earlier than the last, but just as painful.  I'm not as upset as the last, but just disappointed and nervous for any future pregnancies.  Tomorrow I will be making a returning appt. with my OBGYN and hopefully getting some answers on possible uterine polyps having returned and see what the next steps will be. 
So much love and light to all of you ladies.  Thankful to have this continued support.

Re: Miscarriage #2 happened.

• So I just read over what I wrote.  Don't mind the rambling.  1:30 AM in Texas and obviously I have a lot on my mind.
  • So sorry you're experiencing this again. Im here after my second loss as well (two in a row and no children for us yet). I am also hoping to have more answers this time as we got testing done. Hopefully we will both get more answers so that we do not have to go through it again. Hugs. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Im so sorry for your loss. Im here after my second mc in a row too.  It really just stinks!
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. Hopefully you're able to get some answers from your OB. Sending you thoughts and prayers for healing.
  • I am sorry :( I am also here after two losses. It sucks
  • So sorry, hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Sorry for your loss, 2 losses and no kids for us too

• I'm sorry for your losses
    <a href="http://www.lightshinesbright.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">My faith-filled pregnancy loss blog</a><br>
  • So sorry for your losses.  
  • I'm so sorry for your losses @HookEmNelson. I was on the July BMB and remember you from there. Sending you love and healing thoughts.  <3
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• So sorry for your losses. I was in the July BMB and April/March BMB (was due early April) so I feel your pain, my 2nd loss too. It does not get any easier but knowing I have a Dr appt for RPL does help somewhat. Hugs and thoughts.