TTC After a Loss

Psychics and predictions

I'm sure many of you wont be into this, but in case any of you are, I thought I'd share my recent experience. This weekend I went to a woman that I trust. She's very clear that she isn't a psychic (I just used that in the title because it's a more well known term). She's an intuitive life coach and she's amazing in many ways. Anyway, she did a reading for me before and saw my baby (the one we lost). 

This time, as soon as we connected she told me that I was going to have another baby. It will be a girl and she described her in detail. She said that the baby isn't ready to come yet (we've talked a lot about how children carry a choice to come). I can go into that more in detail one-on-one if anyone is interested but it was painful for me and I don't want to inflict that on others. 

Talking to her brought me an incredible measure of peace. You will have to decide for yourself if you believe. I won't know for sure until next year if her predictions come true, but if anyone just wants comfort, healing, and/or answers, I highly recommend speaking to her. With the life coach side, it's very similar to speaking to a counselor and she gave me many solid exercises for dealing with the grief from loss as well. 

If if you're interested, I'd be happy to pass her info on. I don't understand how she knows what she knows, but the things she has told me before have been 100% accurate so I believe she knows something!
Jennifer
Charlotte, NC

Re: Psychics and predictions

• Thanks to those of you who are reaching out to me about this. Your stories are inspiring and I hope that sharing mine with you is the same. You've given me the courage to post this in other places and to keep sharing my story! 
    Jennifer
    Charlotte, NC