Welcome! Post where you're starting, a short term fitness goal, a long term fitness goal, and your method of getting there. Plus, your favorite form of exercise.
Edited to add: talk about any challenges you'll be facing and how you might overcome them. Things like losing weight without cutting too many calories, if you're breastfeeding, finding time to exercise, stress - what's the number one thing that's been standing in your way.
1. I'm starting at 215lbs (siiiiiiigh)
2. Short term goal - 195 - I'm really hoping to get there by our Christmas card photos we're taking at the beginning of November!
3. Long term goal - 185 my pre preg weight, and reeeeally long term goal, 150.
4. Plan: starting Paleo diet next week, and will be calorie counting. (I'm easing in to Paleo this week, but going strict starting Monday.) Walking 30 min daily, hoping to squeeze in an actual exercise bike or elliptical work out 2-3 times a week, but god, where do I find the time!?)
5. My favorite form of exercise that I actually do regularly is probably hiking/walking. I also really like dance classes, so I'm hoping to get in good enough shape to start doing them again after years and years.
6. Challenges - 1. time to exercise. Right now I have my day completely scheduled from 6 am to 10 or 11 pm with baby care, work and commuting, so I'm just not sure when I'll be able to exercise. Trying to think of ways to get around this - maybe walking workouts at lunch at work? 2. Unlimited snacks at work + stressful job = peanut M&Ms all day long.
Hoping that going Paleo will solve this problem, since none of the work snacks are Paleo friendly.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone else!