Infertility
Options

Hello All!! (** CP Mentioned)

TSki814TSki814 member
edited August 2016 in Infertility
Hello everyone!
I'm here writing my first post to introduce myself to all of you lovely ladies. I may have been scoping out the place for a while, just didn't  feel 100% comfortable joining in until now. I'm 27, and DH is 31, and we are TTC #1, we are on our 13th month of TTC and 1st month with Clomid prescribed by my OB. I'm on CD4 currently and super excited and nervous to be taking my first steps in trying to get pregnant with help. I have an RE appointment in September, but wanted to try something while waiting, and next week (fertile week i'm hoping?) we're on vacation, so i'm hoping that helps with a sticky baby! Month 11 i did have a BFP, but it sadly ended in a CP at week 5. Both hubby and I were devastated. Hubby's SA was decent, 22million, but morphology only at 4%. We'll see what happens... Looking forward to meeting you all :)
Tara

Re: Hello All!! (** CP Mentioned)

• Options
    I'm sorry that you have found yourself here. But it's a great place to learn and have people to lean on, and vent to that understand what you are feeling. I'm kind of new myself.
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm so sorry you had a loss...that must have been devastating :( How long have you been married?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey guys! sorry I didn't see you had responded until now!! Our first anniversary was just Sunday! We've been really NTNP for the greater part of 3 years... I think I always felt like something was wrong with me because I was never great about using protection in my long term relationships... and never had a scare. I know that sounds bad, but its kind of how I knew something was up... So then after this first year of OPKS, using the OvaCue, timing, temping, ect, I knew it was for sure time to get help. I'm so grateful for communities like this to have people in similar situations!! How about you guys?
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm so sorry you find yourself here, and I'm also very sorry to hear about your loss.  You'll definitely finds lots of support here.  Looking forward to you joining in.  
  • Options
    @TSki814 Welcome!  I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well.  I've been through the same thing.  I hope your vacation is relaxing and leads to a sticky BFP!

Me: 35 DH: 41, Married since 2009

TTC since June 2012

Aug. 2012: CP

2013 Several cycles of TI with Clomid = BFN

Feb. 2014: IUI = BFN

June 2014: IUI w/Clomid = BFN

Jul. 2014: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN

Apr. 2016: Consult to begin IVF

May 2016 TI w/Follistim and Ovidrel = BFN

Jul. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Vitamin D, COQ10, DHEA, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Novarel, Leuprolide Acetate: 21 eggs retrieved, (10 w/ ICSI, 11 w/conv. IVF) 13 fertilized

Jul. 2016: Endometrin, Fresh Transfer 2AB = CP

7 frozen

Oct. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA = CP

6 frozen

Nov. 2016: Hospitalized for small bowel obstruction

Mar. 2017: Diagnostic Laparoscopy = Twist found in intestine - part of small intestine, part of colon, and appendix removed, bowel resection - caused by Endometriosis

May 2017: 3.75 Lupron Depot

June 2017: FET postponed due to complex cysts in breasts

June 2017: Endometrial scratch

Jul. 2017: Baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA (lost 1 4AA in thaw) = CP

4 frozen

Sept. 2017: ERA testing

Oct. 2017: Breast cysts biopsied

Dec. 2017: FET

• Options
    I'm hoping so too!!!! I'm supposed to o next week sometime I think.... I'm not being followed so I'm not sure when I'll o. I normally have 31 day cycles and o on CD 17 so we'll see if clomid changes anything!