April 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 8/15/16

2»

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 8/15/16

• I just ate half a burrito. Let's see if that ends up being a good choice..
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• bwobwo member
    I just want tortillas.  Give me all the tortillas.  Tortillas with butter, tortillas with melted cheese, or really just a plain tortilla will do.  What the hell. 
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

• Loading the player...
  • @firewife86 come to my house. My garden is exploding with tomatoes. So many cherry tomatoes I'm giving bags of them away daily. Everything else is days from being red. I'm going to have to start canning soon. My husband loves tomato sandwiches with mustard. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Broccoli!!!!!!! That is what I was craving today...at least this baby is trying to keep me healthy. 
  • NOOOOOO

After weeks of basically craving any and all meat, my stomach has finally turned on me.

All I want now is bread, eaten slowly over the course of the day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @TheJerilu I just had the reverse.  After weeks of no appetite/nausea I am STARVING today and just had a double cheeseburger from Black Iron. I'll take a good day when I can get it!  I hope yours doesn't hang around too long. 
  • These all sound extremely healthy...I want Dorito's and Cheeto's..all of it!!!  Then some pringles with dip....and then I want cookies and chocolate....food??? bleh!!
  • @housewifehobbyist
    I'm glad your appetite is back!  Think of me as you nom away.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • I want really plain food: popcorn, grapes, chicken noodle soup, toast, etc. For lunch I've been eating almond butter sandwiches with honey and fruit. Anything more exciting than that, like the cake I baked earlier in the week, just does not sound good. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Corn on the cob! It's all I've been able to think about. I currently have 10 ears cooking! 
  • @STM2017 me too!!! i kept on thinking today, of all the things to crave, i crave roasted broccoli! 

i had steamed broccoli for lunch and now i'm going to have roasted broccoli for dinner.
  • @RachelGreene, I specifically wanted broccoli from Tony Roma's (not sure if that's a Canadian restaurant or if you know what I'm talking about...) So I dragged DH and DS there. I think they changed their spice on it though :( It wasn't as good as I had hoped. But still helped the craving!
  • I can't remember who mentioned cheese and crackers (and I'm too lazy to go check) but thank you!!!! Oh my goodness. It's actually amazing!!! Going to have some more right now
  • Currently noshing on some watermelon, and it's going down very well. Slightly sweet, nice and crunchy, juicy...probably the only thing aside from ALL THE CARBS I've actually enjoyed in a solid week! I don't even feel bad about making DH run to the store this morning to get it.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • I've managed to force down regular dinners, so I am at least getting that when my m/s subsides in the evening. But breakfast has been hard (strangely, I too have been craving Cinnamon Toast Crunch), and lunch is maybe half a sandwich. I did have alfredo last night for dinner and leftover for lunch today!
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 30  DH: 32  

Married Since 2009
    DD: Born April, 2015
    Baby #2 Due April, 2017
  • @lemoncookie09, I don't think I'm craving Cinnamon Toast Crunch now after throwing it up :(
  • Slurpees and ice cold water.  And breakfast foods, since I feel worse as the day goes on.
  • I'm currently eating Hot Cheetos. Not sure if I will regret this later tonight...
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I don't know what to eat. My cravings are so fleeting. Earlier today I wanted cheesy chicken. Then a cheeseburger. Then Chinese food (particularly fried rice). But I also don't want to eat anything. 

Today I've eaten 3 pancakes, a bowl of ruffles chips, and some yogurt with grapes. Also, morning sickness my butt. I feel worse as the day goes on. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• When I was first pregnant with DS, I didn't have any cravings or aversions to anything specific, but my appetite was much lower. I would take a bite or two of my dinner and then be done. That hasn't started yet for me, but I'm pretty early, so there is plenty of time for that to kick in.
  • @kirstenh88 hot Cheetos are one of my favourite foods ever :p have you ever seen the hot lime ones?! Too good
  • @ekzerr DH loves the one with lime. I'm not a big fan, but I'll eat them if I don't have the regular ones.
  • I have waves of feeling nauseous but not throwing up yet.  I've still had an appetite and I guess I must be craving milkshakes.  I went out and got two this week.  

• Salt and vinegar chips... and then they make me so sick after eating them... but its so good. Im nauseous all the time but I switched to taking my prenatals at night before bed that seems to help with my first thing in the morning nausea.
  • I had a couple of days earlier this week where food in general just did not sound good. I was munching on crackers and had cereal for every meal. Now yesterday and today I can't get enough food. Currently waiting for DH to finish mowing the lawn so we can go get a blizzard from DQ  <3
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Today? Pickles, ice cream, and cheese. (Not together.) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tyson has honey BBQ chicken tenders that are so delicious in a tortilla drizzled with ranch and it's the only thing I want but we couldn't find them at the grocery store.  :'(

Found out eggs are a nope this morning and the smell of moscato is disgusting so thanks baby for helping me not miss it so much!
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • All of your food is making me so jealous. I still can't eat without getting a horrible stomachache after that leaves me on the couch. I just want food. 
    Pregnancy Ticker