June 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

Wasn't sure if we did this yet today but I have something to confess. I had a craving for Mac and cheese. But when I went to the store to get some I saw pasta Roni shells in white cheddar. Couldn't decide which I wanted to so I made both. 

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Wasn't sure if we did this yet today but I have something to confess. I had a craving for Mac and cheese. But when I went to the store to get some I saw pasta Roni shells in white cheddar. Couldn't decide which I wanted to so I made both. 
    I must have these...both of them. Like now mmmmm. Stupid dairy-free diet! 
  • Options
    I couldn't do dairy free. Oh my.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on my period for the first time in over a year and I'm suuuuuuper bitchy. Lol. Went to target and this lady had a toddler in the shopping cart who was absolutely loosing his shit since he couldn't have the toy he wanted. He was screeching at that top of his lungs for several minutes. I literally said "seriously!?" Out loud. Shouldn't you leave the toy area and try to calm the kid down if he's freaking the fuck out?????   :|
  • Options
    I know it's not Friday, but I wasn't on yesterday afternoon, so I'll add mine late.

I forgot I was supposed to wait to get cleared and I went swimming at 5 week pp. oops! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If my lo had a dairy intolerance, I would just switch to formula. I mean like dairy is my life. I could never give it up. Take my bread, take my tacos, but give me my cheese!

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I actually have a dairy intolerance. I live cheese so much I do it anyway. The pain is worth it.