December 2015 Moms
Options

Bedtimes

Hi ladies couldn't find a recent enough thread, just wondering what times your LOs go to bed? DS just turned 7 months and goes bed about 7.45 and is usually sleeping by 8-8.15 and sleeps until about 6. Now that our LOs are bit older just wondered what everyone's average bedtime is? 

Re: Bedtimes

• Options
    beccabeeeebeccabeeee member
    edited August 2016
    Sounds about the time I get my LO to sleep as well. We used to do bath around 8 and she was asleep by 8:30-8:45 but now we do bath at 7 and she's asleep by 8-8:15. Since she dropped her 3rd nap bedtime has gotten a little earlier. 
    Eta: half my post was cut off 
  • Options
    DS will be 8 months tomorrow! We put him to bed between 7:30 and 8:00. He usually wakes up at 6:20. This week he's been sleeping until 7:30-8:00. I'm not sure if this is his new schedule or just a phase. I sure hope it lasts through the weekend!! He also takes 2 naps per day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is a great sleeper, sleeping between 7 and half 7, wakes up once or twice and gets up at 6. (Recently been between 7 and half 7 so I'm hoping it's his new wake up time) 
  • Options
    laurabwalkerlaurabwalker member
    edited August 2016
    Bedtime is 6 here. She eats one to two times a night. She's not a great sleeper, sometimes wakes not for food but just because something is probably bothering her (over tired, developmental, teeth, tummy). Unfortunately she doesn't have good naps most days leading to being over tired. She wakes up most days at 5-530, some days 6, some days 4 :(. I thought that was really early bedtime but I have quite a few friends who all told me their kids went to bed between 6-7 until they were three.
  • Options
    kdoak2015kdoak2015 member
    edited August 2016
    Bedtime has been all over the place lately as she's between two/three naps and sometimes she wakes an hour after we put her down and just won't go back to sleep but we shout for 7/7:30 and she's usually up 7/7:30. 
  • Options
    My LO is 7 months. I've started sleep training( I know I'm a little late) with the sleep training I've decided to drop all feedings throughr the night. I realised she wouldn't wake up because she was hungry buy my more so because if habit. So its day 2 and its going great she learning to put herself back to sleep when she wakes up without me intervening. Anyhow we start our bed time at 7 a bath - story and we play together I'll feed her and get begin to bed by 8:15. With the exception of waking 3 times a night she wakes up around 9 am. 
  • Options
    My LO is 7 months. I've started sleep training( I know I'm a little late) with the sleep training I've decided to drop all feedings throughr the night. I realised she wouldn't wake up because she was hungry buy my more so because if habit. So its day 2 and its going great she learning to put herself back to sleep when she wakes up without me intervening. Anyhow we start our bed time at 7 a bath - story and we play together I'll feed her and get begin to bed by 8:15. With the exception of waking 3 times a night she wakes up around 9 am. 
    At this age they can still be hungry when they are waking, my DD still wakes for a bottle around 3am and I don't plan on refusing her that bottle. 
  • Options
    esscapelleesscapelle member
    edited August 2016
    LO is 8 months, goes to bed between 7-7:30pm, and wakes up at 6-6:30am.

(edited because typing is hard)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    My LO is 8 months and Bed time is 8 o clock. She has two great naps a day (finally) and wakes anywhere from 7:30 to 9am. She only wakes sometimes when she is missing her pacifier. 
  • Options

this is us too!
  • Options

this is us too!
    Us as well.
  • Options
    Bedtime is 8pm, sleeps through the night and wakes up between 6:30 and 7am with 2 good naps during the day. 
  • Options
    Our twin girls go to bed around 6:30 and generally sleep a solid 12 hours. We did sleep training right at 6 months when we moved them to their room. They woke up for a tiny feed for a while, but it quickly became a habitual wake-up instead of a hunger wake-up. Two days after dropping it, they were sleeping like champs! But don't worry...they make up for it with crappy daytime naps, lol.