Babies on the Brain

baby crazy and the feelings that go with it.

Hello everyone!

First time posting because I am going through some things my husband simply just doesn't get it. We are currently in the process of getting a house. Should have a house/moved in by the Spring. We agreed some time ago that we wanted a house before babies. So hopefully we would begin trying to conceive by next May or June. I have been around SO MANY pregnant co-workers that I am super baby crazy right now. (about 12 pregnancies to be exact in the last 8 months)

So baby crazy in fact that to some degree I am at the point where it is making me really sad that I am not pregnant. I know that we are going about this in a very logical, and smart way so that we are (more) prepared for a baby but the thought of waiting 6 months before even trying just plain sucks. I feel like part of my life is missing right now, and being a mother would fulfill that feeling. I know that is not the only reason for wanting a baby, and it isn't. We want to have 2 kids eventually.

Any suggestions for ladies that have been through this process/feeling before?

Re: baby crazy and the feelings that go with it.

• I've been there myself, it isn't easy waiting especially when there are so many around you pregnant. What usually helps me is talking to to H about it every once in awhile (he doesn't like talking about it ALL the time, but if I bring it up every so often he listens) otherwise I mostly come to forums like this where there are others that feel the same way as I do.

We have a about 9 or 8 months before we TTC again, but until that time comes I'm also keeping in mind we're taking care of and preparing ourselves trying to be logical about it- so maybe trying to remind yourself that there is a reason you're waiting. (I struggle with this myself lol)

But in the mean time you can always have fun practicing! 
  • SnraRuiz said:
    I've been there myself, it isn't easy waiting especially when there are so many around you pregnant. What usually helps me is talking to to H about it every once in awhile (he doesn't like talking about it ALL the time, but if I bring it up every so often he listens) otherwise I mostly come to forums like this where there are others that feel the same way as I do.

We have a about 9 or 8 months before we TTC again, but until that time comes I'm also keeping in mind we're taking care of and preparing ourselves trying to be logical about it- so maybe trying to remind yourself that there is a reason you're waiting. (I struggle with this myself lol)

But in the mean time you can always have fun practicing! 

Thank you for the input! I figured the biggest help I could get would come from others such as yourself. Just for a little support from those that understand.

Practicing is a whole other problem. I am not in the mood all the often, usually takes a bit of convincing on my husband's part. My doctors think that hormones in my birth control have a lot to do with that. Part of the other reason I want it gone so we can start try to conceive.

• Loading the player...
  • @EL824

I've been there. I don't talk to DH too much about it because I don't get much out of him other than the typical "I don't know" response or something along those lines. I am trying to be on TB a lot more to talk to other ladies going through what I am and I also talk to some of my close friends as well. 
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker