October 2016 Moms
Options

UO Thursday (8/11)

Re: UO Thursday (8/11)

• Options
    @maf9866 My son will not stop talking about this damn Suicide Squad movie. I'm not happy about it, but I might have to see that one. I did see some of those Batman movies, but I missed the last one and I'm fine with that. The only thing I like about DC is Wonder Woman, and only because my mom bought me her comic books as a kid. But even her I'm kind of "Eh" about. I don't fully understand my DC aversion. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    @SpaceBurger Yes!!! Hate princess stuff. Seriously a big reason we will not reveal gender until after shower. 

I call my dog princess but there's no need for a princess room, nursery or clothes, just no 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger samesies with my daughter! I puke in my mouth when people refer to the daughter as "princess."
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • Options
    mrskratt said:
    @SpaceBurger samesies with my daughter! I puke in my mouth when people refer to the daughter as "princess."
    @mrskratt DH calls our goddaughter his princess and I'm kind of eh about it. I wonder how I would feel about it if we had a girl tho. But I'm done after this so I guess I'll never know. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    @serenaxo84 My doc put me on pelvic rest because of the location of my placenta and the potential for bleeding, not because I'm at risk for pre-term labor/contractions. So, we're cleared to engage in that activity. Although, it's not the same and it's become a source of frustration for me. Oh well!
  • Options
    @krzyriver, not an UO with me. I don't mind giving them at all. I think the power thing does have something to do with it, like I'm in control lol

@mrskratt completely agree! love animals, but cats are useless to me. our neighbors cat followed me in one afternoon and peed all over our floor then swatted at our dog before i could get it outside. hate them!!
  • Options
    Same here with the pelvic rest, @ball4768 . We were also cleared for activities that didn't involve penetration. We didn't partake lol. I'm off pelvic rest now, and still don't partake hahaha!!! 

You guys, I feel like a terrible wife... DH gets a BJ mayyyyyybe once a year lol. I just hate doing it, but I also don't like receiving either so we just skip to the good stuff. Although lately there has been none. I keep telling him we've been cleared, but I think he's scared to touch me. The other day I told him I didn't think he thinks I'm sexy because I'm pregnant and he shut that right down... still... no sexy time. I'm really ok with that because I personally don't feel sexy or into it right now. I just feel bad for him. 

Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    @ball4768 I am jealous! I have complete placenta previa and they said nada! All doctors are different though! I've had bleeding though- so that might be the difference!
  • Options
    Okay, sooo...

I don't like giving BJ's...poor DH gets them a few times a year. I also don't like him going down on me either so it works out.

@mrskratt I LOVE cats. Like I would totally be a crazy cat lady if DH would let me....BUT, cats are assholes and that's partially why I love them. Our cat knocks stuff off the counters all the time and does sprints all night up and down the hall. I can definitely see them not being everyone's cup of tea.
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This thread blew up today! 

I'm with @krzyriver. I love giving BJs. I think it may be more of a turn on for me than for DH. Don't get me wrong- he LOVES them, but they do way more for me than they should lol. 

Cats suck. I love animals, especially dogs, but cats are just freaking terrible. 

And summer totally sucks. Not since high school have I looked forward to one. Fall is where it's at! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I do not enjoy giving BJs at all. It makes my jaw hurt, I have a stupid sensitive gag reflex, and I get bored of it really fast. So I looked up every trick and tip I could to make them as pleasurable as possible to get the job done as quickly as I can... works out for both us in the end.

@maf9866 How do you not enjoy VJs?! 
    This! To both! ??

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    von1976von1976 member
    edited August 2016
    My UO is that I think Pixar and Disney movies are by and large, stupid. My husband loves them and I hate watching them.

I like cats. At one point we had four. We don't do harnesses or stupid crap like that, though. And our house does NOT smell like cat piss or dirty litter (by admission of very good non-animal keeping friends, who would tell us if it were otherwise). I also like dogs. We want a second one, too.

I like summer. I hate winter because I hate being cold, but I like snowboarding.

No comment on the rest.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Options
    BJ's are like ehhh here. I like being in charge, but I can only do it for so long. 

I love my cats. I have two, one who thinks he's a dog and the other who thinks he gave birth to my kid. Kobe also fetches and gives hugs. Your SIL's cat sounds like the devil and that cleaning isn't her forte. Our litter box is in the garage, self cleans, and my cats have never peed anywhere they shouldn't. I would take my cats over my two dogs any day. That said, I wouldn't put up with dirtiness so they would be gone if they ever peed somewhere they shouldn't. I would be livid if someone's cat peed on my bed and in my suitcase. @mrskratt

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    OMG I just posted my response for this thread in the wrong thread. Jesus, I suck at playing catch up and keeping it separated... facepalm.
  • Options
    @krzyriver and @maf9866 studios keep making comic book movie reboots and sequels, even bad ones that don't make money, because if they don't, they lose the copyright.  That's why they keep making Fantastic Four movies even though they never do well.

@AllyTheKid At least you didn't put it in an email to all your friends or something.  You should just say you were trying to steer more views to this thread :smiley:
  • Options
    @ignoscemihi Or somehow send that as a giant text to FI hahaha Yes, just trying to divert more attention here is all ;) hey, it worked on Anna! @annabenanna
  • Options
    annabenannaannabenanna member
    edited August 2016
    Totally worked on me @AllyTheKid

Oh I forgot one more topic, Circumcisions!  Thankfully I don't have to worry about this one because of DH's heritage.  He's Jewish, so baby is having a bris.  I'm actually glad, because then none of my friends will say "why would you circumcise?  why would you not?"  Either way, my answer is just: "he's going to be raised Jewish, so he's having a bris."  

I really have no opinion on sequels except I loved Mighty Ducks 2 as much as I loved Mighty Ducks.  

OMG I pulled an @AllyTheKid too!  I talked about circumcisions here when it belongs to the shit got real thread.

• Options
    Speaking of sequels, have y'all seen the trailer for Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? OMG!
    Also, my UO is that V8 juice is awesome. Especially during pregnancy.
    That is all.
  • Options
    OMG, dying. DYING. @annabenanna

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    @annabenanna Ha! There's just sooo much to take in, it's hard to remember where it all came from  :D
  • Options
    @annabenanna - I have a friend who used that numbing throat spray for a bf who was bigger than she was used to. She said it helped, but didn't last very long, so she had to keep respraying and it kind of killed the mood. :/

Also, I'm totally jealous of your toy/costume collection. DH is very vanilla and things like that freak him out. Before him, I was a whips and chains kind of girl (nothing extreme; just enough to spice things up!) and I miss it :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @annabenanna, WTF? I was doing ok, but now..... Mind. Gutter. Dangit!
  • Options
    Hhahahahaha @nlane0723, this convo is making me LOL at my desk!  Also because of the current discussion, my brain is totally thinking "BJs and VJs" and I read @BluMommy 's statement as "VJ juice is awesome"

I need to STOP!

LOL!
  • Options
    @nlane0723, ditto. Nothing lowers inhibitions like a few adult libations. 
  • Options
    Sigh,  I'm with you ladies @nlane0723 @BluMommy... I miss drunk sex so much too. :(  The kind where you're too drunk to worry about "cleaning up" after.  
  • Options
    @nlane0723 - drunk sex only when both are drunk. DH will try to get busy when he's drunk and I have no time for that. It.takes.for.everrrrr.

DH definitely wishes he got BJs like he did when we first got together. Now it's only if I'm drunk or a special occasion and he initiates. I have the higher drive, so I really should get over it and just do it more often so I could get lucky more frequently. Maybe after this baby comes :). We do like toys though - I need a little extra to make sure I'm there too.
    Me: 31
    DH: 32

Married: Sep 2012
    TTC #1: Jan 2015
    Baby A (via IUI due to MFI): Sep 2016 born at 35+6

Surprise but very welcome + on 5/16/2019, EDD 1/25/2020
  • Options
    @MorganL925 My Heart got "us" a toy some time ago. So far, I'm the only one that has used it, and only by myself. Such a bummer.
  • Options
    @annabenanna in your defense, the circumcision debate probably belongs in this thread.  I feel bad for being so grumpy in my response.
  • Options
    Soooooo DH used to work as a dom at a club (no actual sex or sex acts though... that would be a deal breaker. Ew.) and I used to sell for passion parties, so we're no strangers to toys. Funny thing is though, he doesn't like to use them with me. He see's them as impersonal because it WAS so impersonal for him before. I sure wouldn't mind them though! 
  • Options
    Also, just made my way over to the randoms thread and I am dying with the random insert of BJ talk over there.