Single Parents
Options

I need advice!!!

I have been with my husband for 9 years we are high school sweethearts. In a 9 year period he has cheated on me many many times.  I have always taken him back or just didn't think about what he did. We have a 10 month old daughter and lately I haven't been able to forget all the things he has done to me in the 9 years we have been with each other. I still believe he is cheating. I love him only because he is the father of my child but I'm no longer in love with him.  How do u pick up the pieces after all that time? How do you move on? There is so much going on in my head now days I can't even sleep anymore.  Someone please give me advice. 

Re: I need advice!!!

• Options
    I had the same problem with my ex husband. He hurt me so many times, and when I realized that it hurt me more to be with him, than to be without him, I finally was able to leave him. I realized that I was hanging on to avoid the heartache that came with losing him, but I knew that eventually I would heal and move on. If I continued to stay with him, I would continue to be hurt by him, and so I chose the lesser of the two evils. I literally took it day by day. Each day I mapped out what my plan was, and I accomplished those things. One day it was going out and finding a job, which I did. The next day, I needed to find childcare, so I did that. My only advice is to make your plan, and every day focus on what needs to be done. Don't think about the next day. It's too overwhelming. Just today. It will get better, and eventually your heart will move on. I promise.
  • Options
    I had the same problem with my ex husband. He hurt me so many times, and when I realized that it hurt me more to be with him, than to be without him, I finally was able to leave him. I realized that I was hanging on to avoid the heartache that came with losing him, but I knew that eventually I would heal and move on. If I continued to stay with him, I would continue to be hurt by him, and so I chose the lesser of the two evils. I literally took it day by day. Each day I mapped out what my plan was, and I accomplished those things. One day it was going out and finding a job, which I did. The next day, I needed to find childcare, so I did that. My only advice is to make your plan, and every day focus on what needs to be done. Don't think about the next day. It's too overwhelming. Just today. It will get better, and eventually your heart will move on. I promise.
    This.  So much this.  Everything about this right here.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers