Married: 10.11.15
MC #1: June 2014
MC #2: December 2015
APS Diagnosis: February 2016
BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
Previously nweg...7878

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    My husband was gone all weekend at a golf tournament. He came back last night, complaining that he was tired and his leg hurt. Then he had the audacity to ask me to give him a leg massage. 

AYFKM? 

• Options
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't feel like going to work. I don't feel like doing work. Yuck work. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    WHY WON'T MY KID SLEEP. DOESN'T HE KNOW I'M MAKING ANOTHER HUMAN?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WkoutMomtoBeWkoutMomtoBe member
    edited August 2016
    Crazy this Monday bc I'm missing copious amounts of coffee (I have 2 small cups diluted w/ water and milk & my usual honey and cinnamon buthe I want more!)
  • Options

most of my work is office type work, I came into work this morning ready to get some major work done because I was just in that kind of mood....my main computer program is down.  It is extremely frustrating. 6 hours left.

• Options
    We had a new air conditioner installed a few months ago. They came to inspect it and said it's too close to our meter that they need to read each month. So they're coming back this morning to move it. Which means I have to stay home all morning to wait for them to come. And I have no idea what I'm talking about when they come, so I'll probably screw something up and who knows what they'll do! I hate dealing with this type of stuff, and usually DH is in charge of this stuff. I just want to leave the house with DS and not deal with it...but I know I need to be an adult. Whine.
  • Options
    @Taylor72 Having work programs go down is the worst. This happened to me a few weeks back while my boss was on vacation. So on top of having double the work, I lost a whole day because the entire network that housed my programs went down.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    Not only did DH shower last night and make the room hot and humid, but he showered again this morning while I was getting ready for work. Thank goodness for box fans. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    My mother's response to her grandson's jubilant "I going to be big brother!"?? 

"Oh, when?" In April! "Oh ok." My dad said nothing.

Le sigh.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @runningpenguin, wow...just wow. Hugs. 
  • Options
    Stupid SIRI took us ONTO THE TURNPIKE on our way to the movies and declared us "arrived" as we drove right past the back of the theater.  We have to drive 18 MILES down AND BACK to get there.  We were late and I missed the first 8-10 minutes of Ghostbusters.  Damn you, Apple.
    Daisypath - z1at
    Baby 1 - November 2009
    *loss* - March 2010
    Baby 2 - January 2011
    Baby 3 - June 2015
    Baby 4 - April 2017
    Baby 5 - May 2019

• Options
    My kid refuses to nap. I neeeeed him to nap! Also, my husband went back to work for the school year and I'll see him maybe 15 minutes a day till maybe....November.