March 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday ticker change - 4th August

Calling all Mums-to-be due March 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30 ...

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: guilty pleasure song ...

Re: Thursday ticker change - 4th August

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 weeks - my tracker may say it's 9 weeks 6 days, but actually it's already Thursday afternoon down here so the tracker got it wrong :-P

How big is baby?
    I have the choice of Strawberry, Kumquat, or Cardinal Tetra Fish, but my faviourite is actually Fit Pregnancy's system which reckons its the size of a Mini Cocktail Sausage!

No, just my first lot of bloods

I'm hoping the tiredness and morning sickness is getting better, but that could just be in my imagination.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Feeling sorry for myself. Been stuck in bed with a cold most of this week, and discovered that while being sick sucks, being sick and pregnant really sucks!

'Hold the Line' by Toto (so cheesy!)

Pregnancy Ticker
     Me right now ... 
  • Options

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? No

Any new symptoms or changes? Went for a long walk/run with hubby then the next day I had a horrible headache and back pain but I'm still going to strive to be active during pregnancy. I'll give it a couple more weeks until second trimester. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I wish the duration of pregnancy was shorter lol

GTKY: guilty pleasure song ... Cake by the ocean 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?  9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an appointment for another ultrasound and meeting with the geneticist on Tuesday....really anxious to hear the heartbeats again.

B6 + unisom has been a lifesaver...I'm able to at least go to work, although I'm still queasy.  Then, of course, after being totally desperate for any relief, the lessening of symptoms makes me nervous...

Rants/Raves/Questions? my rant is against people who suspect that we are pregnant and rather than keeping it to themselves, try to "trick us" into admitting it and never drop the subject...these people have kids of their own and I don't understand why they don't get our anxieties and desire not to talk about it yet.  They can't know that we are having twins and therefore have increased risks and more reasons not to tell, but it's still driving me crazy.  I haven't told my mom yet, but I owe you some explanation for turning down a cocktail? I know they just want to be excited for us but I think it's really rude.  They want to know that we aren't "fooling" them, but Im not trying to fool anyone -- I'm just not ready to talk about it.

My friends who knew we were TTC have watched me turn down wine and not even batted an eye, I think because they know exactly what's going on and want to play it cool. I wish everyone could be like that.  

GTKY: guilty pleasure song ... Basically everything I listen to is a guilty pleasure...can't help it, I love Top 40.
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    7 weeks

How big is baby?

blueberry 
    First checkup next Thursday 

Just so exhausted all the time

Rants/Raves/Questions?

This bloat is off the chain ridiculous 

Back that a$$ up by juvenile
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry 

Upcoming appointments this week? Had my second visit on Tuesday. I won't go back for 4 weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions I think I have found the perfect dosing of Diclegis. Yesterday was the first day I haven't been sick in 2 weeks!

GTKY? I love the spice girls! I'm obviously a 90s child haha
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    7 weeks!
    How big is baby?
    blueberries
    I'm going weekly, last appt was tuesday and both are still looking good :)
    Morning sickness hasn't been so bad this week, yay! Just super tired and not sleeping well.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    You have to try a blueberry biscuit from Hardee's!
    GTKY: guilty pleasure song ... Rusted root- send me on my way.... listen to it now!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks
    How big is baby? raspberry
    Upcoming appointments this week? next Thursday!!!!!!
    Any new symptoms or changes? still queasy most of the day but I've cut out dairy so my stomach has not been hurting! Yay!! I've also added back in my morning cup of coffee which makes me less tired! Double yay! Other than that...no new symptoms.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? I need all the awesome dairy-free meal and snack ideas that people have. Dairy was a HUGE part of my diet so this has been really hard. 
    GTKY: guilty pleasure song - I could rock out to Party in the USA any time!
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss