April 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change - 8/3

Happy Wednesday, everyone! We've totally got this!

This is for those of us with due dates of:
4/5
4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you an "early bird" or a "night owl", and has that changed since your BFP?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 8/3

• Options
    How far along are you? 5w

How big is baby? Apple Seed

Appointments this week? None until u/s on the 23rd. 

Symptoms? Fatigue, sore breasts, frequent urination 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just started my lovenox injections last night and surprisingly no bruising this morning. Also DH is the best for giving me my injections. Although I have no fear of needles, I don't know that I could stick myself daily. 

GTKY: Are you an "early bird" or a "night owl", and has that changed since your BFP? Early bird. Always have been. I'm up, dressed, fed and walking the dog by 5:30am every morning (even weekends for the most part).
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4 weeks

How big is baby? Um, poppy seed?  I can't remember.

Appointments this week? Nope.  Looks like I'm on the hunt for a new OB.  My usual is booked solid for months!!  I am also looking for someone who can see me regularly and deliver here in my area instead of me having to go downtown (I'm cheap and don't want to pay for parking.  Time with my son is important to me and I don't want to spend a lot of it driving to and from appointments.)

Symptoms? All of them except sore boobs!  I didn't have any symptoms with my first pregnancy until about 7 weeks and I never had a ton of nausea.  This time - whoa, slow down body!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not sure if this is really a rant or more of a complaint, but I'm not looking forward to the beginning of the school year and being right in the middle of 1st tri.  Sigh.

GTKY: Are you an "early bird" or a "night owl", and has that changed since your BFP? I'm not really either.  I generally wake up at 6 and go to bed at 10.  On the regular.  I'm sure that there will be a point once school starts where I go to bed at 8 pm for a few weeks, but teaching Kindergarten is exhausting during those first few weeks of school so I'd probably be doing that anyway.

**TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Apparently an appleseed!

Appointments this week? Nope - 8/25

Symptoms? Fatigue, back pain, light cramping, not terribly hungry but I get low blood sugar if I don't eat every few hours, need to pee all the time (I will be shocked if my office mates haven't noticed that one by now!)

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: my first pregnancy book came in, yay! Hoping that this helps with my propensity to consult Dr. Google all the time. :)
    Rant: Unexpectedly had lunch with my parents yesterday (they ended up coming through our town on their way back from vacation) and, you guys, it was so hard not to say anything.  I agree with DH that waiting until after our first appt is the best so we can tell our families in person around the same time, but dang!

GTKY: Are you an "early bird" or a "night owl", and has that changed since your BFP? I've always been an early bird as well @Neikoda. I always wake up right at my alarm (or before it) and don't snooze.  DH on the other hand is a night owl, which I think is one of the keys to our marriage - we both have alone time in the house to do what we want  :D  However, my fatigue is pretty bad in the mornings currently so I'm not as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as before.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Good morning, everyone! I'm excited for the "first" ticker change since getting my BFP. 

How far along are you? 
    5 weeks

How big is baby? The size of an apple seed

Appointments this week? Not until 8/31

Symptoms? Very sore breasts/nipples, frequent urination, decreased appetite/slight aversions, and nausea if I don't snack frequently.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm going to rave for a bit. I am so much happier and less fearful this pregnancy (not necessarily about the pregnancy, I still am cautious about it being so early, but more about life in general). I think the unknown of having a child made me fear A LOT of different things and kinda rained on my last pregnancy. So yay for excitement to be the number 1 emotion right now!!

GTKY: Are you an "early bird" or a "night owl", and has that changed since your BFP? Definitely an early bird. I always have been better at waking up early than staying up late. There's something peaceful about the morning that I enjoy so much and it helps set my day off to a good start. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Appleseed

Appointments this week? I wish, sigh, not til the 29th. I know it will be here before i know though as August is crazy busy for us!

Symptoms? Not anything horrible besides the irritability. I am pretty wiped out by the end of the day too. Oh, anyone else have sneezing and congestion like crazy? Trying to decide if it's just allergies or actually pregnancy related.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I agree @schef070911, it is SOOO hard not to tell anyone. We want to wait until for sure after my first appointment to tell anyone but man is it hard. Especially cause I get terrible bloat after I eat (mainly evenings but some at lunch too) so i am afraid I won't be able to keep it under wraps for 4 more weeks. Even if no one asks me I am thinking some may start to suspect.

GTKY: Are you an "early bird" or a "night owl," and has the changed since your BFP? I used to be more of a night owl until i had my son but now i could go to bed by 9/9:30 and be perfectly happy haha! It doesn't usually happen though but a girl can dream! I am not a huge morning person either per say but I would say I can handle early morning better than late night. :)

BabyFruit Ticker