1st Trimester

13 weeks - bleeding (a bit)

Hi all! I am 13 weeks and 2 days. This morning I woke up to go pee and I felt something come out. I turned on the light and there was blood in the water. It was gushing out or anything ... Stained red and a quarter sized blood clot. (Thinking the water was only red since the blood clot came out and ....stained it).

I am not sure if I was cramping or not because I have been really bloated/gassy past two days (tmi, sorry) and my stomach has been hurting a bit ... My bf and I also had sex yesterday so ... I'm hoping that made it bleed and nothing else. It's been 3-4 hours and there is no more traces of blood (not even spotting)

I called the doctor and he said sometimes it's normal to bleed and I shouldn't worry too much. Also am going at 1pm today for a check up but can't wait patiently until then and need some advice or info from mommies on here... 

Anyone have anything similar happens to them?! Thanks in advance!

Re: 13 weeks - bleeding (a bit)

• It's probably from having sex. Same thing happened to me, only I had a lot more blood and it wasn't clotted. But since my cervix was so low, no more sex for me. =( Good luck at your appointment!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Thanks so much for your reply! We did an ultrasound and everything looked good. Doctor said I will probably see some clotting few more times but all it's been doing is bleeding here and there.... Today it's not as bad but spots once in a while. I feel slight cramping when I walk around or move too much. If it continues, I will call him ...again LOL 

• Loading the player...
  • emilybrown01emilybrown01 member
    edited August 2016

**Removed for TOU violation**

• Thanks for the reply! Since that day, I have been a bit better. It bled a bit here and there for a few days after but everything is good. I still freak out non stop but I am trying to be calm .... As for the free nurse, I think I am good. My doctor is actually really awesome when it comes to calling back (at whichever time) ... For now I am good. But if something, I will let you know :) Thanks again!

• How are you doing now, @Agooshia

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken