Options

TWW Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - What are you most looking forward fo this week?
**Formerly @aliciabhen**
Me: 26 DH: 24
Married: November 2015  <3
TTC#1: January 2016
BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
Computer Hope

Re: TWW Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@AliciaGoosesorry to hear about your friend!  I hope you can make it over to meet her.  My fav author is Jodi Picoult.  I'd be super excited to meet her.

I'm in a book-hole! Suggestions from Colleen Hoover?  (or others?)

Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 14/2

Timing: -3,-2,-1,day of O

Testing: trying to wait until 12dpo

R/R: my temp went down today and I had another positive OPK... Wtf

CS/Q: please help! I overrode FF's cover line and Ov date because I know when I ovulated.   Did I do the cover line right? Is it normal I'm still getting positive OPKs??? I should mention my pre-Ov temps are all over the place from different wake times.   The 97.7 is from a night I got pretty tipsy so I'm very wary to call is my coverline

im going to the Guillermo del Torro exhibit at LACMA on Thursday!
  • Options
    hartmichhartmich member
    edited August 2016
    *lurking from WTO

@AliciaGoose OMG I love Colleen Hoover! I am so jealous. I also didn't know she had a book coming out. I'm running to Amazon now. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: Decent

Testing: Another BFN today

R/R: I woke with up horrible cramps and feel like AF is going to show up any second... Happy Birthday to me! 

CS/Q: Nope 

Reading Harry Potter after my kids go to bed each night this week. 
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: Meh

Testing: did what I said I wouldn't and tested yesterday 10dpo BFN.

R/R: Totes had myself convinced that I was KTFU because I have NO normal AF symptoms, no sore boobs, no severe cramping, and I feel this weird pressure/stabbing in my vag; and feel so bloated. So this all lead to testing in the middle of the day.... just to be disappointed. AF is due Thursday. Will hold off until then.

CS/Q: yea, what the F**K is this weird pressure in my vag?? Not that you ladies can answer, I would just really like to know!

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - What are you most looking forward fo this week? Going Bridesmaid/Flower Girl dress shopping for my Sister's wedding!

Me:30 DH:35

Dating: 10/25/2005 - Married: 01/10/2009

DD: 4 years Old

TTC Since: June 2016

• Options
    AliciaGooseAliciaGoose member
    edited August 2016
    @hartmich Ah. I love when other people know CoHo.

@Westy99 I think the best book to start with for people who have never read CoHo before is called Maybe Someday!

@mpie72 They're hard to explain. They're called new adult. It's kind of like YA but the characters are usually at least college age or in their 20s. They're romance, but not your typical romance. She does an amazing job of building characters and telling these heart wrenching stories!

ETA: @jatwal128 I'm glad I'm not alone on this crazy train!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't post this weekend - didn't have time to post, but I did read through everyone else's posts!  Anyway, my temp plummeted this morning, so I'm out.  But I wound up having a 12 day LP for the first time since I was TTC#1, so I'm considering this cycle a victory!  Hope to see you all on the BFP thread soon!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 23/12

Timing: -1, O

Testing: 10-11dpo BFN. No more unless AF doesn't show.

R/R: Blah. Just blah. It's Monday. It's foggy, cloudy and humid.  BFNs this weekend.  Can I fast forward to next FW?

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - What are you most looking forward to this week?
    On Thursday, I'm having dinner with some friends that I haven't seen in a long time!!! Looking forward to that!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing: Good, EOD in FW

Testing: Nah bro

R/R: Monday.  Ugh. 

CS/Q: Newp.  

GTKY: Stolen from WTO - What are you most looking forward fo this week? I was going to say Friday but then I realized my copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will be delivered on the third!!! Omg.  I am so weirdly nervous and excited to continue the HP saga.  

DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 post-surgery

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: -4, -2

Testing: tomorrow if my temp stays high.

R/R: My husband normally doesn't ask me about when I'm testing but this cycle, I guess because it's the first where we have a real shot, he's up my ass about it and it's making me more anxious. I feel like I'll let him down worse than if he didn't seem to care. So far nothing is pointing to AF coming, but that's what every other cycle was like, too, until 12dpo. It's also frustrating me because in the process of telling my husband that my "symptoms" are the same ones I always have, he gets all defeatist, like "Oh, so you're going to get your period?" and I'm telling him "Not necessarily, it's just I always get sore boobs because of progesterone. There is no HCG yet to do anything." And then I have to explain the luteal phase and progesterone and symptoms and the whole thing is just stressful.

ETA: I just saw dark brown spotting so now I'm bummed because that usually means AF. Unless sex yesterday caused some tiny bleeding and it's just now making it's way out, she's coming. My typical tactic when deciding how BSC to get about these early signs is to imagine I *don't* want to be pregnant; would this make me think my period is coming? Yes. So fuck it all. I want to go home.

CS/Q: Nope

Testing and knowing once and for all if I can drink 5-hour energy again or not? But non-TTC-related...going to see a friend I haven't seen in almost a year this weekend. Otherwise, five whole days of work. Blerg.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @mrsdee15 eeeeeek! So jealous you got it! I'm kindle-ing it this weekend.  That should have been my thing! 
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Options
    Westy99 said:
    @mrsdee15 eeeeeek! So jealous you got it! I'm kindle-ing it this weekend.  That should have been my thing! 
    It's the first non-kindle book (so, a book actually in book form) I've bought in like 4 years.  It's going to be proudly displayed with the HP stuff we have in our bookcase.  I am so excited! 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 23

CD/DPO: CD23/7(ish)DPO

Timing: I didn't temp or OPK this month, so I can't be certain, but we pretty much bang every three days or so, so I'm sure our timing was okay at least. 

Testing: Not till I'm "late." So, probably CD30, so 1 week. 

R/R: I'm Cranky McCrankerPants. DH is so freaking optimistic I might kill him. Honey, it's been 23 months. Why are you convinced "this is the month?" It wasn't the last 23 times you insisted it was. Why would this month be any different?? I'm a realist. That doesn't make me a pessimist, but honestly. It's not going to work, especially after that last SA. 

CS/Q: None this time. Except maybe if anyone has any tips to drop my DH a tier or two from his positivity. He's killing me. Seriously.

My Cursed Child comes in Wednesday! (Though don't get me started on Amazon Prime right now, because it was supposed to freaking be here yesterday!! What's the point of pre-ordering and getting guaranteed release-date arrival if that doesn't actually happen??)
    We are going to the county fair Thursday and then to see Secret Life of Pets on Friday. 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    @KristoB I was wondering the same thing about my order! 

• Options
    @swanbrooner & @mrsdee15 I actually pulled up chat on the Amazon order and complained. They refunded the entire cost of the book, I still get to keep it when it does arrive, and they extended my Prime by a month, so I guess it works out, even if everyone else does get to read it before me.... if I see any spoilers, I'm gonna scream. 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    Aurora1973Aurora1973 member
    edited August 2016
    ETA testing

Month/Cycle: 
    8/8

CD/DPO: 
    21/5

Timing: 
    -4, -3, 0

Testing: 

R/R: 
    I'm so happy to be in the TWW again.  Of course, I won't be saying that in a few days when the 8DPO crazies hit. 

So this morning OH's alarm went off and he snoozed it and went back to sleep, so I temped.  I don't hide temping from him, but I try to keep it from being something that's in his face, too.  It turned out that he didn't go back to sleep, so when I got back into bed after peeing, he asked me if I was checking my blood sugar (I'm diabetic and should check it a lot more often than I do, although I'm in good control).  So I just asked him if he really wanted to know since he doesn't want TTC to stop being sexy/fun.  He said no, so I just told him it's part of keeping my chart and no big deal.  I'm amazed that he's just noticing after like 7 months of temping...I always thought he was kinda aware and just ignored it...well, at least now I really don't have to worry about it being a problem.

CS/Q: 
    Nope

GTKY: 
    At some point this week I will take a day off and go visit OH in the town he works in during the week.  I usually do something fun like hike in the area.  But this week is busier than usual and I'm having a hard time pinning the day down...

Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 28/7

Timing: -2 or -1

Testing: not yet

R/R: Feeling pressure in my stomach, but it could be due to constipation and bloating from too many daiquiris and over eating...

CS/Q: Temp has gone down about .05 or .1 each day for the last 3 days, but they are still my highest 4 temps of the cycle. 

Switching islands to Grand Cayman! Also can't wait to see the Olympics opening ceremonies!

Happy birthday, @AngelaPlus3!
    @GiddyUp82 That was totally not cool of your family. I think you can untag yourself from the post, or at least turn off the notifications. I would probably say something to them if it was me.
    @jatwal128 DH keeps saying, "You're pregnant" at the stupidest things, like me screwing up what day of the week it is. So when he noticed a wet spot on the beach chair (that was a drop of rubbed in sunscreen) a couple of days ago I said, "Oh no, my water broke!" He's so clueless about timelines - implantation couldn't have even occurred. He seems to think pregnancy happens as soon as you have sex. He actually seemed open to watching the Great Sperm Race with me.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Rabbits Rabbits!  Happy Birthday @AngelaPlus3!

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: . 22/7

Timing:  -5, -3, -1, 0

Testing:  If AF is late

R/R:  Just started to look for a house and DH may need to be more realistic about what is available where within our budget (I am a non-practicing broker but still know the market well) *sigh*

CS/Q:  Since this my first cycle entering more info into FF, what does the day this month that's white with a pink border mean?  Also, what's a good discount for the FF VIP?  The one it's giving me now says 40% or $25 for a year?

My certified copies of my marriage certificate may FINALLY come in the mail this week (want them to start the name change process already).  We got married on 6/18 and supposedly it was recorded on 7/21...too many things to be recorded in LA County!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    jatwal128jatwal128 member
    edited August 2016
    @artemis618 omg DH has to say that every first of the month! And he gets upset if I don't say it first thing in the morning. He actually has an alarm just for the 1st of every month that goes off in the morning and is donald duck and bugs bunny arguing over whether it's rabbit season or duck season...my life lol At least I realize now he's maybe a little bit less crazy than i thought since other people do it too.

As far as the FF question, that is your estimated CD1 if you're not KU.

eta: yes! happy birthday @AngelaPlus3 !!!
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2016
    @artemis618 That is your predicted date for CD1. I think that's a good deal for FF.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 - I gave myself 2 hours to cool off and then did tell him how upset it made me and he apologized, but still ... WTF! Even my mom was pissed even though he posted it and immediately called. Said his logic was "so everyone would find out at the same time" needless to say he isn't the brightest bulb in the family.
    Me: 28  DH:33
    Dating: Sept 2009
    Married: April 2014
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

Living on a little farm!  :)
  • Options
    happy birthday @AngelaPlus3!!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @jatwal128 The only reason I got it (rabbits rabbits) this month is that I'm temping now and looked at the FF calendar first thing before saying anything this morning!

Re the FF question (@NYTino24 too), I think my anticipated CD1 is just grey with the pink border around it as usual - this white with pink is on the next anticipated CD5?  Maybe if I pay up, all this will be explained to me more clearly!
    About me:
    ***TW***
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

• Options
    @artemis618 huh that's strange. Mine is definitely a white box with pink border, but it does say CD1. I don't have the VIP version either. Weird!
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • Options
    @artemis618 it the recommended test date! 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    ahhh yes! @shstephenson is right! I just looked at the legend/key on FF. White box is test date. Gray is predicted period days. Apparently my FF thinks I should test on the same day it thinks I'll have CD1. Way to confuse, FF. Thanks.
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • Options
    @shstephenson Ah, thank you!  So many new things when you actually give FF new information :p I guess should AF not appear, I will wait till then then.
    About me:
    ***TW***
    **New RE**

-----
    TFAS!

• Options
    Thanks @pretzel2plus1 and @jatwal128!

Sorry, I have another one - what does it mean when the x-hair lines are dotted?  For the record, I did check the legend/key for this (I swear when I last tried to "click" on it it did nothing).  Sorry to be such a pain, but thank you!
    About me:
    ***TW***
    **New RE**

-----
    TFAS!