September 2015 Moms
Options

Creative mom's needed

Anyone have a good use for these when they are empty? My photo won't load they are the happy baby puff containers hour glass shaped

Re: Creative mom's needed

• Options
    Following! I hate throwing them away too!!

but, I did see someone on a Pinterest site using them for object permanence and other Montessori activities when searching for games to play with 6-9 mos olds I think? Keep balls or other stuff in them. 

Also, you can make your own puffs pretty easily and reuse them that way? I pinned a few recipes I want to try when I'm done making everything for judahs bday.
  • Options
    I use one to carry all the extra stuff I need when we go on long trips. Like medicines for baby. Extra bottles tops. Etc.

I use another one for other things like extra hand sanitizer, things for me.

I also put some wipes in them for in the car. Fits in the cup holders nicely. I just put the wipes in it and open the top to take them out. 

That's as creative as I've gotten so far. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chelseajeanene is super creative! She might come up with something.
  • Options
    I saw something somewhere where the mom made bowling pins out of them. 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Options
    I have a ton of 4oz baby food jars. I saved them in case I ever had a creative moment. Hasn't happened yet lol! But I just can't throw them away! 
  • Options
    @PinkPrincessPiper my husbands aunty asked me for some jars for her sons 2nd bday party. & the theme was elmo & cookie monster. She painted some lids red & some blue. She made labels with his name & elmo on it & the others with his name & cookie monster on it. Then she filled the jars with candy. I was gonna do the same for the boys, but since im making their party with DD(their only a week apart) their will be too much going on. I'll see if she has any left over & ill post a pic.
  • Options
    @shelbydd lol thank you!

i hate throwing them and all my formula containers and glass beech but jars lol 
  • Options
    Here's how to make a vase with these containers. Super easy and cute!

https://www.positivelysplendid.com/2013/02/easy-duct-tape-vase-craft.html
  • Options
    I have a ton of 4oz baby food jars. I saved them in case I ever had a creative moment. Hasn't happened yet lol! But I just can't throw them away! 
    I saved a bunch of mine for candle making. Going to do it as the favors for LO's birthday party.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker