October 2016 Moms
Options

#TBT 7.28.16

I didn't forget guys! :)  I set up a weekly reminder on my google calendar now.  Haha.  

Re: #TBT 7.28.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86, girl that is so amazing!  112 lbs cannot be easy to lose!  What an inspiring story!
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 I think you're beautiful in both pictures! But, congratulations on the amazing hard work you put in to drop the weight and get healthier for you and your little one.  I can't believe you did that in a year!  That is no small task, and you should feel wonderfully empowered for conquering it.  I know you're nervous about packing some back on while being pregnant, but according to your HDBD photos, you're doing a great job of maintaining! You look great!
  • Options
    CopperBoom86CopperBoom86 member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks you guys! 

@LMNOBaby - You're sweet. And yes, I'm super nervous about putting on weight. It doesn't help that my OB has been breathing down my neck about it at every appointment. I just want to say "leave me alone about it! I'm well aware of the changes in my body and I'll lose it again later!" Buuuuuttttt she's the medical professional, I'm the dumb patient, yada yada yada... Anyway, thank you for your sweet comments :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @scostel2, sending you so many hugs.  And yes, you look exactly like your momma.  You are both beautiful.

@kmolleltz, you are the babywearing queen. :)  Love the pic!
  • Options
    @MKJeffrey2002, i'm so sorry for your grandma's loss. :(  Gmas are the best.  I miss both of mine everyday.  
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86   I'm sorry your OB is breathing down your neck! You did such an amazing job and clearly are in touch with your health and fitness, tell him to lay off lol 
  • Options
    @F47, I'm sending you all the virtual creepy internet hugs.  
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 you look AMAZING!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    @CopperBoom86 you are such an inspiration!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Julia70286, oooooooooh weeeeeeee! Hubba hubba!

• Options
    Hehehehe, thanks @annabenanna
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    Aww shucks.... thanks @F47!
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    @mrszoess That rug! That striped shirt! Those overalls! Love it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @f47 don't forget the strawberry shortcake sneakers (that I'm sure my mother si saving for this child) 
  • Options
    @mrszoess Strawberry Shortcake sneakers?!?  I'm jealous.
  • Options
    @ignoscemihi they're "vintage"
  • Options
    I'd put my kid in those shoes @mrszoess :)
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 I think I'm going to have to, at least for a picture or two :) 
  • Options